Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

Sorry panic over....did the logout and re log to not horizons. Recovered to orbit. then logged out and re logged into horizons.
All mats and srv are safe in orbit. Heading back to safety of the bubble to the nearest mat trader. A new phantom needs engineering.
Clever that! :) Sometimes relogging can get you free as well.

Buttholder
Those moments when you go "Ah, yes of course!" realizing that you've known all along, but couldn't see the forest because of all the trees.

It's funny... since I've got my Anaconda and Corvette to the state I want them, I don't feel like I need to grind things anymore. (The only thing I want - long term - is combat elite but that's so far off, it's a distant dream).

What this means is that I'm really starting to appreciate the small details a lot more. We've all seen and heard them and I think I mentioned them much earlier in this thread but they really do add to the "immersion".

power play forum is a bit slow.... can you help out? I am puzzled:
I pledged to Li, I am in a hostile system at a compromised Nav beacon, killing on after the other, then checking in the PP panel whether mertis increase., they do not.

What am I missing? Thx!

power play forum is a bit slow.... can you help out? I am puzzled:
I pledged to Li, I am in a hostile system at a compromised Nav beacon, killing on after the other, then checking in the PP panel whether mertis increase., they do not.

What am I missing? Thx!
Wish I could help. I've only ever done merits by delivering pamphlets :) I have no idea how the combat part works.

Man I am really messing that up. LOL... now having collected notoriety as well. I watched the exegious video, and thought I do as he, but I must miss something. Went to a duval contgrolled system, started shooting at duvals ships, but they are system security, so you collect bounties on your head, I don't care, as long as I can pay that off, but I can not because notoriety increased .

DOH?!!!???? :)

Man I am really messing that up. LOL... now having collected notoriety as well. I watched the exegious video, and thought I do as he, but I must miss something. Went to a duval contgrolled system, started shooting at duvals ships, but they are system security, so you collect bounties on your head, I don't care, as long as I can pay that off, but I can not because notoriety increased .

DOH?!!!???? :)

Have a read through this.
I've not done any PP stuff yet.
I get the impression most people do the 'delivery stuff' method, because you can throw credits at it to speed things up (Sounds a bit boring and grindy). 🤷‍♀️

Went to a expansion/zachary hudson/military strike site, killed tons of ships, zero merits..... enough for today...
:eek::eek::eek:
EOvWtrYWoAA0S5Q

I've continued to work on my combat Mamba. Last time, it was all incendiary MCs with one corrosive shell. That got pretty hot. Since then I've changed the PD from engine focused to charge enhanced. I also added a larger PP which currently runs at an efficiency of 0.18.

The ship still overheated when firing all guns for longer periods, so what to do? I looked at Coriolis and found that the two large MCs generated a lot of heat per shot, and since all the MCs are also rapid fire, that sums up to a lot of shots and a lot of heat. I then bought two new large MCs and went back to The Blaster, and applied the same G5 rapid fire, but autoloader instead of incendiary. That worked!

Now the ship gets warm, but not dangerously hot. I got what I was looking for. It's very efficient against NPCs and all that, and it sounds like a WW1 plane, but the Vulture with frags is still more fun, and they're equally useless. Engineering is a challenge :)

Top Bottom