Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

There is one engineer, Mel Brandon, who's only one jump away from Colonia and only requires 100k in bounty vouchers, which I just very clumsily acquired. I guess that will be the shiny new toy I play with next week.

And I replaced the supercruise assist with a fuel limpet for now.

You know me. Always eager to help my fellow cmdrs.

By the way, anyone going by the name 'Dysonl' should probably avoid docking at Jaques Station for a while. Apparently they bailed on a very large bar tab.

img_1027 bmp b.jpg

Finally! It only took a couple of weeks but I'm now docked at the famous Jaques Station.

I'm also seeing human players for the first time since I left, which is a problem many people have with this game. It's not really a design flaw. It's just a big galaxy. Although the introduction of cross play between PC and console users would at least help a little. Maybe one day.

And yes, I did transfer a Keelback for five times their actual value. It's had a little engineering work so 12M credits is nothing, even with a bank balance as paltry as mine. I started with around 22M so I'm still in profit, and that's just a side bonus.

Let the ticker tape parade commence!
Well done Cmdr! That's some dedication.
You should treat yourself to a higher rated Fuel Scoop.

By the way, anyone going by the name 'Dysonl' should probably avoid docking at Jaques Station for a while. Apparently they bailed on a very large bar tab.
Looks like I'll be surface scanning every lump of rock from here to Colonia to pay for it, but a deal is a deal.

Did you read the small print under/around Jaques station's mail slot?
Well I have now. Thanks. (y) I was gonna post a screencap but I'll leave Dyson to check that out for himself.

Also, I didn't realise Nvidia would record The Smiths playing in the background of my vid. That's handy to know. It'd be a shame if you captured something really good only for it to have copyrighted music playing throughout.

Well done Cmdr! That's some dedication.
You should treat yourself to a higher rated Fuel Scoop.

Looks like I'll be surface scanning every lump of rock from here to Colonia to pay for it, but a deal is a deal.
(y)

Marsha Hicks is nearby and she engineers fuel scoops. I'd just need Osmium so maybe I'll equip the Keelback for mining when it arrives.

And thank you! o7 0>

Sean of the Dead?

Waiting for the Sync files bar to finish (2h and counting) after deciding to come back to ED after 3 years away.
Can't wait to get started again :)
I wonder if I will still have my old ship and level?
Welcome back!

Went to Mayes Chemical Plant. Wasn't the most exciting of abandoned bases so I left my camera aboard the ship. My carrier is now gearing up to fold space to HIP 16217 where Penal Colony BV-2259 resides. I've been there before, back when I was a complete greenhorn still learning to fuel scoop. Now my teeth are a little longer, I'm heading back to investigate further. I think it counterattacks a Thargoid incursion which I want to see.

Top Bottom