Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

that thig is big:) no wonder i cant landed it properly on the surface base.

Attachments

• t7_the size.jpg
    t7_the size.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 39
  • t7_fypast.jpg
    t7_fypast.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 36
More cargo space than the 'conda and a certain "go and love yourself" attitude towards interceptors up to and including the occasional (NPC pirate) T-10 which
the T-9 is lacking.
I use my cutter with turret lasers and gimbaled burst lasers. Doing wing cargo missions mostly in runaway mode avoiding interdiction. It will kill elite anacondas if necessary.
Make sure you do the math on source missions as it may cost you more for the high value goods than the projected rewards.

Haven't been able to get in the game for a couple of days due to heat making things very uncomfortable on the pilots' seat.

Plus, I bought a new phone and the data transfer needed to be done via the PC - don't ask - and it took forever.

Hope to change all that today and get some solid play time in.

Last edited:
I use my cutter with turret lasers and gimbaled burst lasers. Doing wing cargo missions mostly in runaway mode avoiding interdiction. It will kill elite anacondas if necessary.
Make sure you do the math on source missions as it may cost you more for the high value goods than the projected rewards.
Ok, if you have a Cutter, there's really no niche left for a Corvette.

god damn game has sucked me back in again, was playing Mass Effect Andormeda and it felt a bit meh after finishing the original trilogy
done 1 jamesons run a night and had a day off where i pottered about ingame and am in top 10% of the CG (i'll never turn my nose up to a 9 figure payout no matter how many billions i have!)

i should get back to andromeda really and finish that, from memory i dont think it's a chunky (main) storyline, lets see what this weeks CG brings

this game really gets you by the balls and wont let go, such a good feeling game with sooo much potential, a small break from it really does get that craving back

The tick of the tock is about to happen, the ody equipment marathon starts again.
Last time I found several double modded items, bring your crds. My alt commander can't afford it.:unsure:
But the main can . :D
Walked into the store at the currently docked surface post, 1 G2 intimidator + Audio masking. 1.5mill crds.
I wonder where I would use that....fun on the ground out side hunting scavs.

got my first 5 scavs, that teach them not to mess with my sniper rifle.:) power reactivation missions are back . Whooo
loot a few rooms ,reactivated power, scanned 5 scavs for bountys, Peg it because even with the lights on it was scarey :LOL:
I seem to be shooting a lot of scavs in the back lately,... never quite got the hang of Thursdays...
My current fav thing is to fly into or leave surface bases upside down looking up out of the kraits window.
edody-flyout.jpg

@Tyres O'Flaherty said: What are you up to?

Well...
  • I just unlocked the Class 2 Guardian Gauss Cannon, bought 2, mounted them on my Guardian site Dbx (FINDER'S KEEPER'S) and drove them over, 450LY, to my AX Chieftain (TODESHÄNDLER). Removed the Class 1 GGCs and installed the Class 2 GGCs.

• Now I'm...
    • Planning my next Guardian site expedition to gather the required mats to unlock the Guardian Module and Hull Reinforcements.

• Probably going to mix it up a little by playing a few on foot missions, hopefully with friends, as time permits over the next day or two because...

• Getting the gear ready to go camping for a week with the wife, 3 dogs, 3 children, 1 son-in-law and 7 grand-kids. Vacation begins in 2 days, 5 hours, some amount of minutes...and counting down.

• Hoping more ED:O bugs, including Horizons regressions, get fixed while I'm off in the woods. Guardian Sentinels not firing missiles is making the the whole "Guardian Site Run" thing a little less exciting. Would play them in Horizons but I can't fight the Sentinels on foot in there, which is somewhat more gratifying than just emptying the SRV DR into them.

• Getting the gear ready to go camping for a week with the wife, 3 dogs, 3 children, 1 son-in-law and 7 grand-kids. Vacation begins in 2 days, 5 hours, some amount of minutes...and counting down.
Lawks, you'll be busy! :D

I've just jumped 1000 Kylies directly up just for fun. Now in the Dolphin to see what I can see - answer: not a lot!

PS

Bluetooth on my new phone is flaky. Won't pair my headphones. Need to investigate.

Lawks, you'll be busy! :D
Yeah, gonna be an different kind of adventure from ED.

I've just jumped 1000 Kylies directly up just for fun. Now in the Dolphin to see what I can see - answer: not a lot!
Always something to see, in my experience.

PS

Bluetooth on my new phone is flaky. Won't pair my headphones. Need to investigate.
Good luck with that. BT can be a real pain sometimes.

Haven't been able to get in the game for a couple of days due to heat making things very uncomfortable on the pilots' seat.

I have had my Dalek air-conditioner running every day (I have a health issue with heat) and not felt like running anything with high GPU load - just to stop my toes from getting hot. I tripped over a daft looking thing in a Steam sale - turns out to be a really fun sub-£10 peep building game but with Space Whales (not had one of them yet). So what I am up to is playing with hexagons on little planets in "Before We Leave".

Last edited:
Top Bottom