Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

I see the Clown Squad has made its home at Deciat again. The screen was so white with missiles I thought it was snowing. Though I feel honoured that it took a third guy to come in and help them chase down my little Cobra.

And quality donner meat can be eaten on Christmas Day. I just prefer a good lamb kebab. It's basically health food if you include salad too.

You have arrived at a particularly unfortunate time in Deciat, apparently, Depending on your propensity to engagement in an hostile environment, you may experience periods of re-buy screenage.Good luck. (y)
p.s.Where do you put the stuffing?

Finally getting to unlocking the remaining Guardian tech, mostly fixed weapons left. One of the few times i 've seen daylight on Guardian Ruins, usually its pitch dark..

Screenshot_0666.jpg

Woah! I thought they were always dark.
Yeah. Isn't that just the thing. I've never seen one on a day side either. Just like engineer bases - night, 95% of the time. Sometimes I think the game's trolling us.

EDIT: Also - looking at that image, I realized I've been to this exact ruin! Although it was almost a year ago, I can still point out all the locations of the pillars and things to shoot. And all the stupid beams and rails to get stuck on.
I've spent good two or three sessions there. (all in the dark, of course, as pointed out earlier. :LOL: )

Last edited:
You have arrived at a particularly unfortunate time in Deciat, apparently, Depending on your propensity to engagement in an hostile environment, you may experience periods of re-buy screenage.Good luck. (y)
p.s.Where do you put the stuffing?
Eeew. Never put stuffing in a donner kebab. Not after last time.

I did actually supercruise for while after engineering to see if I could out run another mob, but the only human players I found were a couple of fellow newbies. My FSD and power plant got a little boost though. I'll just need to use that SRV some more because I have OCD when it comes to upgrading the Cobra and iEagle to the same level.

First impression of the FC (Spirit of the Age).

It's probably too much tool for me at this precise time but then that is also because I purchased the bare minimum husk. No services, nothing. Not even the cosmetics. So I can't cash in UC data, I can't refuel or repair. What I have done is loaded my tiny fleet on it, my trimmed collection of modules and hopped into a system around 150ly from Colonia. Got my mining ship out, done a bit of mining. I'm collecting anything I can carry. I figure at some point, I'll head back to a populated system and check out the mission boards to see if I can satisfy any of those mining missions. I'm no miner but I'm guessing the upcoming patch will make that even easier.

I can see with the addition of services I will be really mobile and so a return to the bubble will be on the cards. In the hour of owning it, I did wonder if I had made a mistake, I suspect that was the impact of looking at my bank balance which went from 5bn to 28m credits. I will keep it for now. I will enjoy 'working' to afford the services.

I'm considering an idea whereby I get the shipyard service and fill the thing with Sidewinders. I'll then post a notice on here to say that I'm taking off to plot up next to a high gravity planet. 9-11g I'll invite people to come along and we can see who can land a stock Sidey on the High G planet.

I prefer having a pipe. That way, everything looks like something to smoke. :p
I was wondering the other day why no one has invented a pipe vape. I think it would class up the scene.
I can see with the addition of services I will be really mobile and so a return to the bubble will be on the cards. In the hour of owning it, I did wonder if I had made a mistake, I suspect that was the impact of looking at my bank balance which went from 5bn to 28m credits. I will keep it for now. I will enjoy 'working' to afford the services.

I'm considering an idea whereby I get the shipyard service and fill the thing with Sidewinders. I'll then post a notice on here to say that I'm taking off to plot up next to a high gravity planet. 9-11g I'll invite people to come along and we can see who can land a stock Sidey on the High G planet.
I now have around six million more creds than you, n00b. :cool:

What's your carrier's name?

I reckon I would win that Sidewinder challenge though.

Top Bottom