PRU AESCS MC-R B32-10 Rocky Bodies
PRU AESCS GB-T B31-8 Nothing in system
PRU AESCS KH-R B32-0 19 Bodies Binary System M-Types
PRU AESCS KH-R B32-10 15 bodies Rocky Icy Binary System M-Types
PRU AESCS KH-R B32-11 2 M's and an L
PRU AESCS KH-R B32-12 1 large HMC 12kLs away
PRU AESCS MC-R B32-9 11 bodies of no particular interest
PRU AESCS NC-M D7-130 88 bodies!

Not one earthlike, not one NPC, not one Megaship!

What am I up to? Combat grind and massacre missions, so making a fortune currently. And am now at 2% Deadly. On the final (if long) leg!!
Good stuff! As you know, I’ve been doing the same, a bit at the beacon, then take some massacre missions and now I end a session with a bit of mining. Found an icy ring in the next door system, nice way to unwind. My FC has a full tank, just filling up the hold with whatever the rocks contain. I’m not worried about profit, who knows, liquid oxygen or water may well come up in a future CG. I’m really only doing it just to enjoy the serenity of it.

I’m mainly in icy rings for the Trit, because I plan at some point to go out on a trek, I want to turn most (if not all, bugs allowing) of my codex from orange to blue. This may happen before I complete my combat rank. We’ll see.

Where are you taking the massacre missions from? Looking for a good place for Tanya to do some.
I've decided to work the massacre missions around Fed space, I need the Fed rank for the medium ships. Picking up 20 courier missions at a time, gives me some rep, while enabling me to Scout out systems for RES and Comp Nav. Can't do the Haz RES yet, the Cobra is just not up to it.

Found a great system.

The class III gas giant has numerous painite and platinum hotspots.

The water world is ringed:

DyRTtN4.jpg

The ammonia world also has rings:

1EVgpMR.jpg

Going to stay a while!

Last edited:
I've decided to work the massacre missions around Fed space, I need the Fed rank for the medium ships. Picking up 20 courier missions at a time, gives me some rep, while enabling me to Scout out systems for RES and Comp Nav. Can't do the Haz RES yet, the Cobra is just not up to it.

Have just PPpledged to Ol’ Zach H, and was thinking Fed ranking would be good to sort - sadly, I’m just a Petty Officer just now. Having just about fully engineered the Krait Mk II, combat is a lot more enjoyable and less daunting than previously.

What’s your approach with Massacre missions (beyond the obvious Kill Kill Kill)? I’ve only tried it once l, but it was taking a side in a CZ, and got nowhere, so any tips gratefully received.

Last edited:
Top Bottom