What are your ideas for Thememaker items

Hey guys ! It's been a while !
Didn't had much time to work on my dinosaurs recently but i'll try to make new ones soon.
It takes so much time to make just one with multiple colors, etc...

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Hey Castaway!!

Glad to see you back here and can't wait to see one or more new dino's from you!!

I'm trying to make a set of glass shapes without the "edges", so that large, seamless glass structures can be built. Only problem is that I can't get glass to work at all, and nobody else seems to know how either. Guess it'll have to wait until we finally get that materials example scene.

I have a suggestion for possible item that someone might be interested in creating...flags.

The in-game flags are poorly designed, with an arm dropping down to hold the fabric straight, and the are just ugly flat planes. Especially ugly when they are used as a traditional flah flying from a vertical pole.

Would love to see a more natural looking flag, without that extra arm, both as a flag flying from a vertical pole as well as one hanging from an angled pole attached to a building. They wouldn't have to be animated (although that would be cool...), if they were static they could even be billboards if they some day allow us to do that. Once the initial model is done, it should be a simple switching of the texture for the flag design to allow many different national and other flags...

I have a suggestion for possible item that someone might be interested in creating...flags.

The in-game flags are poorly designed, with an arm dropping down to hold the fabric straight, and the are just ugly flat planes. Especially ugly when they are used as a traditional flah flying from a vertical pole.

Would love to see a more natural looking flag, without that extra arm, both as a flag flying from a vertical pole as well as one hanging from an angled pole attached to a building. They wouldn't have to be animated (although that would be cool...), if they were static they could even be billboards if they some day allow us to do that. Once the initial model is done, it should be a simple switching of the texture for the flag design to allow many different national and other flags...

IF the TMTK wasn't down, and IF the 3ds max bugs that concern the animation would be fixed, i could do some flags easily,
but for now it's a waiting game. Hence why i only did static objects since the bug started to occur on the TMTK side.

Thank you for considering it and explaining the bugs ArtiX, much appreciaated! I hope they get around to fixing that, the TMTK was supposed to ensure the games life even after they quit releasing scenery in dlc's, hate to think it's been ignored.

Arti without the X is fine, too. ^_^
No problem, Blender works though, if the TMTK comes back online
(yes i said if, seems oddly long to have it disfunctional for such a long time,
but then again, there was a lot of updating going on last week)
maybe someone else can do it sooner than me. But i'll still make some once it works.

cheers,
ArtificialArtist

I've been looking for small objects to make, things that I personally wish were in the game but didn't have when building, but I'm running low on new ideas.

I was wondering if anyone had Made or would make some right angle triangle Art Deco pieces, in similar dimensions sizes to the ingame pieces. Basically half of the ingame square pieces.

I am still waiting for someone to take up the torch and make some glowing clowns to go with my glow set.

I don't do clowns.

Top Bottom