What are your plans for 3305 (2019)?

For me the big thing is to finally visit Sag A* via the Great Annihilator. I was going to set off on this trip, in my new Phantom, this week, however I am going to push it back a little as I am currently at 98% Tycoon. Getting Elite in trade will also tick off something else on the bucket list: Triple Elite. It should not take too long, but I have never tried to grind it, I've been letting it rise slowly for years.

So...

1. Finish Triple Elite
2. Visit the Great Annihilator
3. Visit Sag A*
4. Visit Colonia

Then it gets more hazy.

*. Join up with Distant Worlds 2 at Colonia?
*. Return to the Bubble and see what a mess my chosen minor factions are in?
*. Return to the Bubble, fit a Mining ship and try out the new mining game?
*. Stay at Colonia and buy some ship out there (including trying mining)?

Of course all sorts could happen. I might find something on the way during doing exploration. We might get legs. Who knows.

What are your plans?

Last edited:
Get exploration and trading Elite, and learn combat at next level so I can take part in big shootouts with Thargoids and what not. Hopefully try out space legs ... :D

Last edited:
Complete my lap around the galaxy.
Loose some mass.
Perform at least two acts of utter randomness.
Buy at least 4 more ships.
Find a use for the Mamba and Phantom I bought and outfitted but have not flown in live.

verminstar

Banned
I want the one that got away...in all my time Ive never been to Beagle Point. Been everywhere else and done several hundred thousand ly in the process, did bubble to colonia in a single weekend in a 32ly ship...but Ive never been to BP.

Thats my goal fer 2019...no Im not taking part in DW2 either cos I prefer taking my own route and taking my sweet time about it too, dont use discord and mostly play in solo anyway so not really any point truth be told. Its a personal goal not a community goal ^

I had planned to take an extended break from BGS housekeeping and go for a bit of a 'splore, I may still take a wander but I'll probably just do some filling in gaps near the bubble rather than going further out as I'd intended.

Mostly I think this year will be about making some money & trying out all the ships released over the past couple of years and ones like the Beluga & Orca that I had previously discounted & may now be more viable for me.
Having the mining hotspots show up after probing rings might motivate me to try a few mining missions as an alternative to long range exploration.

First thing will be to finish off triple elite by spending some time kicking some Thargoid scouts down in the Pleiades. After that, back to smuggling for a bit, and then mapping some of the worlds I found on my Palin unlock trip.

By then, maybe see what new content is coming. Beagle Point is a possibility as well as I've not been there yet. At least I can relax, not care about scanning planets and look at stuff along the way just for fun. I do need to stretch the legs of my Krait Phantom.

Finally visit the engineers to make my ships magical and I do have plans for 2 more ships. I want a stealth built ship for hauling those pesky criminals and not get scanned in the process and I'm thinking I'm gonna need a Thargoid fighter to help protect my home system. Got an eerie feeling something big is gonna go down in the next expansion release.

Ok 1 down and we are not at 3305 yet :)

1. Finish Triple Elite
- Done
2. Visit the Great Annihilator
3. Visit Sag A*
4. Visit Colonia

Then it gets more hazy.

*. Join up with Distant Worlds 2 at Colonia?
*. Return to the Bubble and see what a mess my chosen minor factions are in?
*. Return to the Bubble, fit a Mining ship and try out the new mining game?
*. Stay at Colonia and buy some ship out there (including trying mining)?

My aim is to buy a new SSD drive and double my ram to 16 gigabytes and buy a new joystick for my PC.

I also got to finish painting the kitchen, fix a draw, put a tv on the wall and and paint the two cupboards, fix a new bath panel, hide those ugly pipes. An build a shelf for the tumble dryer to stand on.

um save up some money for my holiday.

Last edited:
My plans;

Earn 1Bn credits.

Buy a Corvette (again, and try not to hate it).

Become tripple Elite in "rapid" succession (currently at c88%, t80%, e30~%)

Then, uh... I dunno.

Begrudgingly unlock and buy a Cutter.

My aims if I get the time;

Reach Triple Elite (Exploration done, Trade nearly done, Combat quite a bit to do)

Finally get around to unlocking all of the engineers

Earn enough to finish outfitting all of my ships properly

Completely engineer all of my ships

Re-visit ,and fully survey using the new exploration stuff ,a nice system with a ringed ELW about 11 kylies out (sure it's not as glamourous as Sag A or Beagle Point but it means more to me)

Do all the Guardian stuff

If I still have any time left after that I might try and work on my CQC rank

Finish getting ready for DW2
Improve my skills at the new mining
Try to not suck so much at FA off combat

Um....not get drunk and ram skimmers at planetary bases (again) :rolleyes:

Deleted member 110222

D
DW2, and then become a pirate lord who also enjoys mining.

Top Bottom