What can I do with my expired issues in the issue tracker?

Hello,

I wish to ask for help. I have about 14 issues I have submitted that have expired, with 2-3 more almost going to expire as well. With all of these expired issue, should I submit them again? I am happy to do so, I just want to know if this will result in them being expired again. I will list and link them below for reference.

1. Could not place a fence parallel to the right of the incubation lab.
  2. Giganotosaurus has a photo of his old size prior to update 1.4 in the research lab.
  3. Indoraptor takes 2 darts to be tranquilized when it needs 3 to be in line with the canon.
  4. Kentrosaurus research image has unused pattern.
  5. Small carnivore eating the compsognathus animation could clip the small carnivore through a fence.
  6. 2001 Skinned Brachiosaurus clips her neck when leaving the hatchery.
  7. Access to the Aviary is seperate from the Pteranodon in Random Digsite challenge mode.
  8. Proceratosaurus will keep destroying fences until set to panic, despite coming back to comfort.
  9. Camarasaurus head clipping when leaving incubation lab.
  10. The water in the aviary could move tour vehicles.
  11. A socializing Dilophosaurus' frill lacks an opening and closing animation.
  12. Pteranodons will be temporarily called dinosaurs during release.
  13. A feeder's "Dispensing in" and "usage" listing would swap listing positions between feeders.
  14. Predators unnecessarily realign themselves during a chase to take down some prey species.
  15. Activating and deactivating the Expedition Center lags the game.
  16. Diplodocus has an odd deep bite.
  17. Mamenchisaurus' front feet are not anchored to the ground when she is darted.
  18. More missing dinosaur commentary in JW challenge mode.

I am asking as these issues are mostly bugs in the game, nothing game breaking. But have neither been confirmed as invalid or by design, and are still in the game. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
"This issue expired due to it not being confirmed in the allocated time frame. It may be that this issue has already been reported by other players, or has been fixed during a recent update."

Basically, search and see if someone else has the same issue, add your weight to it rather than create a new issue.

"This issue expired due to it not being confirmed in the allocated time frame. It may be that this issue has already been reported by other players, or has been fixed during a recent update."

Basically, search and see if someone else has the same issue, add your weight to it rather than create a new issue.
Yeah, I checked and most of them are not repeated, so it would make sense for me to post them again. I am only hesitating as there is a large backlog of unconfirmed issues that I would just end up adding on to the pile.

I guess I will wait it out until the current unconfirmed issues are done. That way they could deal with them in smaller segments instead of one intimidating pile.

Top Bottom