What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

Planet_Zoo_Screenshot_2020.10.29_-_22.02.08.46.png

And we're heading off into the sunset, after a great night of recording! New episode of Tharmachati coming up tomorrow :D

Today I finished my second zoo.

00-02.jpg

I present it here a little bit:

I played for almost the whole afternoon and mainly worked on getting the management under control again. I don't play regularly at the moment, so I needed some orientation again. Animals were breeding happily, I got some cute Gemsboks and Camels in my new Desert Dome. Also, I finally moved in my very first black Jaguar as a companion to my golden female. I was so amazed by its beauty that I did kind of a fotoshooting with him :D By now, they have already mated and got two cubs. Normally coloured, but I hope that I can get enough of the melanistic genes in the family so that in further generations, there might be some dark offspring as well.

And i started to prepare a new and probably slightly too ambitious building project. Wish me luck. :D
I'm working from home tomorrow, so I'll save some time and might be able to return to it after finishing the rest of life.

Congratulations on your black panther, Lea! Is your zoo franchise or sandbox? Working from home seems like a perfect start into the week. :)

I was planning on crafting the whole day, but my headache had different plans. Its better now, so maybe I treat myself with a quick gaming session.

Congratulations on your black panther, Lea! Is your zoo franchise or sandbox? Working from home seems like a perfect start into the week. :)

I was planning on crafting the whole day, but my headache had different plans. Its better now, so maybe I treat myself with a quick gaming session.

Thank you! Actually neither, I play in challenge mode :) In one of the updates, the chance of getting the black panthers in the market was increased for the offline modes and this makes me really happy. Never came across an albino (of any species) in 400 hours of playing, but the black cats are something I really appreciate.

(And yep, that's why I decided to stay at home on mondays for now. As long as it feels reasonably "safe" to go to work, I'll go on the other days, because it's easier to get used to the new job. But not having to spend that much time in the train really comes in handy.)

Can we pause for a moment and admire how shiny the wet kitty fur is here?

Planet Zoo Screenshot 2020.11.01 - 15.37.20.39 (2).jpg

It's amazingly beautiful! I need to look out for a black jaguar in my next Jaguar generation. My first self-bred Jaguar in Unity is pregnant, so we'll see what the offspring will look like and if I already change the breeding pair out yet again or if I'll keep the pair I currently have a little longer.

I've started a new map/zoo...It'll be my first East Asian themed zoo and prior to this I hadn't actually touched any of that scenery.

I am working on the entrance at the moment which will be inspired by the village from the opening of Princess Mononoke:
(WIP)
20201103031056_1.jpg

20201103031128_1.jpg

Early days yet...If anyone has any blueprints they would recommend for this theme, i.e. buildings I can use to compliment my builds, I'd love to see em.

Today I did detailing in Unitys "World of Plants" while watching the replay of @Iben first live stream. Because of course, couch potatoe Linda needs to head to town the day one of her favourite YouTuber streams for the first time spontanoulsy. Them is the rules (sic!). But well, he didn't have to deal with my annoying fangirling thanks to that and I really enjoy listening while gaming.

I hope to share propper screenshots soon again. I'm becoming more and more a perfectionist, which has its pros and cons.

Top Bottom