Newcomer / Intro What do I do here?

Hi
New to planetary exploration. Found this place, and killed some skimmers. Apart from some canisters lying around, is there something else for me to do here with the Datalink scanner for instance? Not sure if I need to look for something specific....Thanks in advance :)

Nice photo. :)
Some places will have data points that you can scan for info (and potentially money from selling it) or mining nodes with ore inside. Other than that, there's not really that much to do.

Thank you Chris, it's on the surface of Mercury; and thanks for the advice. Seems that for the money to time ratio, you explore because it's fun rather than lucrative.

Thank you Chris, it's on the surface of Mercury; and thanks for the advice. Seems that for the money to time ratio, you explore because it's fun rather than lucrative.
Well, exploration itself yields rather nice profits. (From scanning systems and detail-scanning planets). But these surface activites do tend to be only for the flavour. :)

Yes, I meant surface exploration. I found with the Road to Riches and Void Opal mining, I can grind for a week and then enjoy expensive ships for a long time :)

Top Bottom