What enrichment items would you love to see added?

I'll just link my Post from the other Thread here🙃

Necroing this thread because I would really like a water slide for our otters and penguins! 🦦🐧

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po6pap6E0Ok
I would absolutely love to have this in the Game

One enrichment item I would like to see added, because it has the potential to be used by so many different species, is a simple rotting log. It could even serve as either food enrichment or toy enrichment, depending on which animal is using it:

Giant anteaters, aardvarks, Chinese pangolins, meerkats, mandrills and most of the bears (excluding the polar bear and giant panda) could use it as food enrichment, breaking into the log to extract small insects hiding inside it.

The cats could use it as toy enrichment, scratching on the bark to sharpen their claws.

One enrichment item I would like to see added, because it has the potential to be used by so many different species, is a simple rotting log. It could even serve as either food enrichment or toy enrichment, depending on which animal is using it:

Giant anteaters, aardvarks, Chinese pangolins, meerkats, mandrills and most of the bears (excluding the polar bear and giant panda) could use it as food enrichment, breaking into the log to extract small insects hiding inside it.

The cats could use it as toy enrichment, scratching on the bark to sharpen their claws.
I think Elephants might also be able to use it

hi i play again because game no more crash :) and bought new animals so have some new ideas for enrichment:

digging box for foxes and meerkats
7059c29e751ed1fbbfacd20aaae1de40.jpg

pile of leaves where aniamls can jump and play:
natural-enrichment.jpg

what do you think?

Pile of leaves would be super fun and cute! Also very common in zoos. And tbh I was kind of suprised there was no enrichment for digging animals adeed. So the box with sand would be awesome, could also be used by aardvarks. Keepers tend to burry food or incect there so the animals have to dig to get their food.

I would also like some kind of a "scratching rock" as a natural alternative to the rubbing pad. We got the scratching trees as an alternative to the rubbing pillar, so it would be great to have a rock for smaller animals too.

Top Bottom