What game are we all playing instead of E:D?

I've finally got around to playing LA Noire...got it free with RDR2 on PC as well as Max Payne 3 as part of the preorder thing via the Rockstar launcher. I remember playing LA Noire on the Xbox when it came out in 2011 but couldn't get to grips with it...seemingly my patience for the minutae of detective work and investigating crime scenes has improved since then because I'm really enjoying it...It surprisingly still holds up pretty well visually and the facial recognition tech used for the NPC characters from back then still works to give you decent clues when they're lying or telling the truth. Considering this game was pre - original Red Dead Redemption, it's decent fare from R*.

Also had a runthrough of Vampyr...which I got in a Steam sale a long time ago. It's quite dated looking these days but the story is pretty good. Loving the old style asking random NPC's a variety of questions to get clues and stuff. Both very good games being that they're oldish.

I'll have a go at Max Payne 3 when I'm done with LA Noire, played that on the Xbox too back then :)
I still remember playing the original Max Payne. It was quite fantastic for it's time.

Pre-loading Horizon Zero Dawn now to get to 19. November. And if that's not enough I'll get The Outer Worlds. After that Cyberpunk 2077 which will keep me busy until Odyssey is out, I'm sure.

I'm playing Microsoft Flight Simulator. Granted, it's only in my head, but it's still (perhaps because of this) the best game I've played in a long time!
I'm just killing time with Minecraft until MFS releases on the 18th. I'll probably start a new Civ 6 game this weekend too, haven't played Civ 6 in awhile.

Once MFS is out I won't be playing ANYTHING else for a very, very, VERY long time.

Pre-loading Horizon Zero Dawn now to get to 19. November. And if that's not enough I'll get The Outer Worlds. After that Cyberpunk 2077 which will keep me busy until Odyssey is out, I'm sure.
Just realised myself that HZD is up for pre-load...doing that now as well.

Top Bottom