What other games are we all playing?

ahahahahaaa I LOVE ELITE TOO MUCH NOW

Lets be real, We're all bored of ED already and have been playing more of something else.

So what are ya'll playing to hold you over?

Me: Coh2, Sim city 5, a little bf4 and some Heroes and Generals

There's other games? I haven't stopped playing Elite since Aug 16/14, when I got it!
If I didn't have E: D to suck all my free time, I'd be grinding my Witch Doctor in Diablo III or finishing any of 100 Tasks I started in Skyrim.
I'm not a fan of COH or COD, too many 12 year olds calling each other gay.

If I was going to do something besides hunt with my buffed Viper, I'd probably be trying World of Tanks or the new Mech Warrior offering.

Good Hunting CMDRS!

Check out my purty Canuckian paint job y'all! :cool::eek:

Last edited:
My gaming time is currently split about equally between:-

Dragon age Inquisition (ps4)
Frontier first encounters (PC). (Enjoying that more than ED currently)
KotoR (tablet)

Last edited:
the only time i haven't played ED since its release has been when the servers are rebooting.

yes i have been frustrated a few times, but each time i quit the game to 'do something else for a while' i find myself back in ED again minutes later

i have the "be you own boss!" upgrade - slightly better, but still totally unbalanced and the new risk vs reward system is aweful.

silly devs.

I heard that they stealth nerfed it and gated the rewards. Apparently only about 1% of players are getting the rewards?

Well...

World of Warplanes when I only have 5-10mins to kill.
Starcraft2 Desert Strike HOTS mod when I have 25-45mins to kill
Tera Online when I feel like I need a deeper progression.

Elite Dangerous when the urge takes me (usually after seeing something on the forums that makes me go 'oooh! Need to try that!!!' :D

Tar Stone

Banned
Julian Gollop's remake of an old Speccy classic - Chaos Reborn.

£14.99 on Steam early access, it's a beautifully realised and totally authentic remake of the original.

I wouldn't characterize myself as "bored", but I've definitely transitioned from playing ED daily to a couple of sessions a week now that I've gotten my initial obsession sufficiently fed. I'm currently spending more of my time flying in X-Plane 10, as well as doing some colony building in RimWorld.

Oh yes, and I did also pick up that "job" game, quite some time ago in fact. I keep hoping it's going to get better, but ...

Lets be real, We're all bored of ED already and have been playing more of something else.

I used to play Star Citizen, but than Arena Commander got an arrow to the knee. (ESP[aim assist for gamepad users basically] did break joystick use for quite some time now)

I'm mostly playing Elite, but I'm close to taking a break until a patch fix the things I want to do, like be a Mercenary, use Dumbfire Missiles, actually smuggle illegal goods for profit instead of stolen goods (technically can but why when it isn't worth it), reliably finish kill missions in a timely manner or at all, things like that. I have Heroes of the Storm on the side though.

I'm sorry to hear you're bored, and perplexed that you extrapolate that to mean I must be too. I'm playing E:D or Alien Isolation at the moment. I tend not to play any game exclusively these days as anything bores me given enough saturation. Elite does however have the honour of captivating my imagination the most right now, and I consider it the main title I'll be playing for the forseeable future. :)

This is totally ridiculous. Elite is like life. Endlessly doing stupid little tasks with little or no meaning. Its very compelling. You can read the news about famous rich people far away yet it effects you and your existence not one iota. Yea it's like real life. So I play constantly. I have basically played nothing else since beta one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom