What other games are we all playing?

Deleted member 110222

D
I have ESO too. Haven’t played it in a while; I am waiting for the Elswyer DLC to drop before I start afresh.
You're in for a treat. ESO is in fantastic shape right now. I cannot recommend the game enough, especially on PC.

We have so many players on PC EU that for a time a log-in queue had to be implemented for a few days, until the server capacity could be increased! XD

Deleted member 110222

D
Couldn't comment. Too much time has passed since I last played on console, and that was before the XB1X was even unveiled.

But the hardware is adequate so I reckon you'll be fine.

I'm back to Elite after a very long break, and it's not the first time I take a break just because I like rotating my favourite games like Warframe, The Division (2), old manegement games like Colonization (hard modded) and Pizza Tycoon, VR titles like Robo Recall, The Climb, AeroflyFS2, Lone Echo. I play so many titles that sometime I sit at my PC with no idea what to play...but Elite Dangerous lives deep in my heart and I keep coming back and having a blast, VR only.

I'm back to Elite after a very long break, and it's not the first time I take a break just because I like rotating my favourite games like Warframe, The Division (2), old manegement games like Colonization (hard modded) and Pizza Tycoon, VR titles like Robo Recall, The Climb, AeroflyFS2, Lone Echo. I play so many titles that sometime I sit at my PC with no idea what to play...but Elite Dangerous lives deep in my heart and I keep coming back and having a blast, VR only.
I can kind of relate to this.
Elite is the only stable resident on my PC and I'm rotating a ton of other games. Currently ME Andromeda, Division 2, AC Odyssey, JWE, Cities Skylines, Anthem, Frontier Pilot sim, Beat Saber, Moss, MudRunner, Marvelous Miss Take. Prey, Dishonored 2, Remember Me, and SotTR. And yes, sometimes I spend 20 minutes staring at the desktop, wondering what should I play. Many times it's Elite (Although I haven't played for a couple of days, because I have a weird problem with VA after an update) and sometimes I decide to play something that I don't have installed, so then it is Elite until the other games is downloaded. :)

Anyone here played much of this:

Pathfinder Kingmaker

It interests me a lot but might be a bit confounding and difficult to understand. Bearing in mind my usual fare is Divinity Original Sin type levels of difficulty.

Recently, my "idle game" of the past two-and-a-half years, which was a "free to play" game of the "buy more stamina to do stuff" variety, just went into maintenance mode. Needing a new game for certain parts of the day when I'm at home but the bulk of my attention (or at the very least, my hands) is elsewhere, and following the announcement of Green Mars, I'm giving Surviving Mars another whirl.

Maybe this time, I'll see just how large I can make a colony, rather than abandoning the save after it reaches self sufficiency. ;)

Recently, my "idle game" of the past two-and-a-half years, which was a "free to play" game of the "buy more stamina to do stuff" variety, just went into maintenance mode. Needing a new game for certain parts of the day when I'm at home but the bulk of my attention (or at the very least, my hands) is elsewhere, and following the announcement of Green Mars, I'm giving Surviving Mars another whirl.

Maybe this time, I'll see just how large I can make a colony, rather than abandoning the save after it reaches self sufficiency. ;)
TESO?
Or World of Waships.
But yeah, these small relaxing games like Surviving Mars are fun as well. I've played one quite similar a year or so ago. Unfortunately I can't recall what it was called, because I don¨t have Steam installed atm. but it was also a colony builder/manager on an alien planet. Great fun.

TESO?
Or World of Waships.
But yeah, these small relaxing games like Surviving Mars are fun as well. I've played one quite similar a year or so ago. Unfortunately I can't recall what it was called, because I don¨t have Steam installed atm. but it was also a colony builder/manager on an alien planet. Great fun.

If you're thinking of the same one I am, it might have been Planetbase.

I enjoyed the first one, but this new one with all that focus on "combos" and "powers" gives me a bad feeling...

I'll probably try a "temporary" copy before deciding if it's worth a buy.
I pre ordered, but won't have time to give it a proper spin until Friday. I'll give a first impressions report as soon as I have.

In the meantime I've dusted off my long neglected copy of Pillars of Eternity and am having a blast.

I pre ordered, but won't have time to give it a proper spin until Friday. I'll give a first impressions report as soon as I have.

In the meantime I've dusted off my long neglected copy of Pillars of Eternity and am having a blast.
Pillars of Eternity was kind of an eye-opening experience for me. When they first came out I was stoked, played it, enjoyed the story a lot and then... stopped playing it. It was a moment I realized how old and lazy I got. Too slow, too much reading of small text,... it's too slow and too hard for me, now. Same with Baldur's gate - my all time favourite game.
I'm ashamed of myself. 😒

Going full-time on Yakuza Kiwami 2, loving the new engine. This is such a great series, Sega are killing it with the pc port release timing so far.

I had Battle Brothers wishlisted since it hit the scene, I grabbed it and the dlc up on the 50% off sale the other day. My new favorite game.

Warsong, Kings Bounty, Darkest Dungeon, Panzer General esq hex turn based strategy. A drop of Rimworlds emergent story telling chaos and just enough wiggle room to head your own storys and goals. The art, the music and the gameplay. I am in love.

I had Battle Brothers wishlisted since it hit the scene, I grabbed it and the dlc up on the 50% off sale the other day. My new favorite game.

Warsong, Kings Bounty, Darkest Dungeon, Panzer General esq hex turn based strategy. A drop of Rimworlds emergent story telling chaos and just enough wiggle room to head your own storys and goals. The art, the music and the gameplay. I am in love.

lol
Darkest dungeon. My heart rate doubles only by reading that name. One of the most stressful games I've ever played. :LOL:

Pillars of Eternity was kind of an eye-opening experience for me. When they first came out I was stoked, played it, enjoyed the story a lot and then... stopped playing it. It was a moment I realized how old and lazy I got. Too slow, too much reading of small text,... it's too slow and too hard for me, now. Same with Baldur's gate - my all time favourite game.
I'm ashamed of myself. 😒
I'll admit to playing it on "easy" difficulty haha. At least for the first playthrough. I love the world and characters/classes. I haven't played a lot of these style of games, Divinity Original Sin is the only other one i can think of off the top of my head, so I'm absolutely rubbish at it. Wicked fun, though. I have all the dlc for it, as well as the sequel which I imagine I'll plough through next.

I'll admit to playing it on "easy" difficulty haha. At least for the first playthrough. I love the world and characters/classes. I haven't played a lot of these style of games, Divinity Original Sin is the only other one i can think of off the top of my head, so I'm absolutely rubbish at it. Wicked fun, though. I have all the dlc for it, as well as the sequel which I imagine I'll plough through next.
Yes, Divinity OS is actually a good mix of the old and new and that one I was able to play. Though it is really hard, too, especially at the beginning where the lack of the right skills (yours as well as characters' :LOL:) and equipment can really screw you over. So I recommend NOT choosingg an undead mage on the first playthough.

Top Bottom