What other games are we all playing?

I try to play NMS in VR but the oculus controllers are irritating to me, anyone know if they plan to introduce gamepad/hotas or xbone controllers to the VR version?

Hey. Some of us have multiple accounts, some of which were base game only. It's a welcome change.
I'm definitely not going to look in the mouth of a gifted horse.

That's fair enough. All my accounts have at least Horizons. It's good that it's now the base game - arguably should have been that way for the last couple of years at least. But better late than never. 🤷‍♀️

Atually... been playing a LOT of Destiny 2. Trying to get geared up for the new expansion. Between D2 and ED I have "0" time for any other gaming.

GTAO styled stealth & loud heists? Arasuka holograph samauri security holograms on eSteroids? The actual ability to infiltrate a futuristic high tech home like the one in this trailer?

SHADDUP & TAKE MY MONEY!

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-acHLTSLtWA

I really hope they have a couple dozen or so of these high end, neo Kitsch styled homes like the hyper futuristic mansion at 1:23. And hope all of these loot box motherlodes are spread throughout the city. And that we get the chance to visit/rob/explore these homes in sandbox/free roam 😍

At the minute, and since November 1999 it's been Counter Strike in some form or another, and loads of other games but always CS. Until Cyberpunk 2077 and then I'm going to quit sleep and play it endlessly. I'll still play some CS in between missions/exploring/breaking the game.

Very much enjoying heavy modded Farming Simulator 19 at the moment.
still on vacation from F19 atm. Have any major developments by means of new mods been out lately? e.g a simple interactive home mod that lets you do 1 - 2 functional things e.g. allowing your PC do a functional thing like sleeping. Which would let you pass time to grow crops faster. Or passing time to speed up how fast inclement weather passes in game (like snow, rain etc) Which if you had say a timber farm, would allow you to harvest crops faster in better weather etc. Last time I checked the mod suite over at Giant forum, there were a few really outstanding house mods. But the functionality of these were limited to open, accessible interiors. Which only allowed your character to passively walk around inside the the home. I always longed for the ability to interact with a few objects inside the home.

Unrealistic expectations to harbor I know. But the ability to sandbox in a highly customized game world -- with the highest attention to the most minute detail -- is paramount. Because I suffer from the doll's house syndrome curse from being an old school Sims fan boy you see :LOL:

And yeah, ever since Farming Simulator 2009, I was one of many Simmers who begged The Sims Studio/Maxis to give TS3 a farming EP. I'd been hoping for such an EP that would allow my sims to run a farm just like I could in F 2009/2011/2013. But unfortunately, the Exceptional Donkey's Rear Ends (aka the publisher) had their superior social media driven, micro transactional dreams for TS3. So unfortunately by TS4, the Exceptional Donkey's Rear Ends assimilation of the Sim franchise was complete. :(

Last edited:
still on vacation from F19 atm. Have any major developments by means of new mods been out lately? e.g a simple interactive home mod that lets you do 1 - 2 functional things e.g. ......

Not sure about house mods but all maps I been using have "sleeping"that passes time to speed things up. Never used it but when browsing the mod forum I spotted somthing about pet animals even.

Right now few absolutely must have mods are:
-Courseplay Six - extensive tool for programming routes for AI vehicles, like sending them back and forth to silo/store, or programming field routes in places where def AI would brake.
-Guidance Steering - mod that simulates modern GPS system for agricultural machinery, not an AI mod like course, but helps when you are in control.
-Lifting heavy Things - simple mod that allows you to "grab" pretty much all movable objects, great for un stucking your hardware and collecting bales/bags and so on.
-Reversing Camera - it puts looking around and moving of pov like in ETS/ATS, very good if you like me prefer to play from the inside of vehicles.

Deleted member 110222

D
I've been tempted by this in the past. As an ESO pro, what is your opinion of this game?
BDO is probably the biggest grind you'll face. Now that works for me as I love grinding games but do be warned.

Not sure about house mods but all maps I been using have "sleeping"that passes time to speed things up. Never used it but when browsing the mod forum I spotted somthing about pet animals even.

Right now few absolutely must have mods are:
-Courseplay Six - extensive tool for programming routes for AI vehicles, like sending them back and forth to silo/store, or programming field routes in places where def AI would brake.
-Guidance Steering - mod that simulates modern GPS system for agricultural machinery, not an AI mod like course, but helps when you are in control.
-Lifting heavy Things - simple mod that allows you to "grab" pretty much all movable objects, great for un stucking your hardware and collecting bales/bags and so on.
-Reversing Camera - it puts looking around and moving of pov like in ETS/ATS, very good if you like me prefer to play from the inside of vehicles.
Oh good. Decades of playing the Sims, Fallout, TES (especially my optimized, Mod Organizer, 'roid rage mod deck of some 325 reality/immersion SSE mods for Skyrim). The degree of customization I've enjoyed playing these franchises have completely spoiled my sense of player entitlement for how single player games should be designed :LOL:

I really wish Giant would get off their butts and pay more attention to the popular/high demand RP/interactive mods on their forum. Really look to treat the fan base by adding such popular mod content features/functionality in later expansion DLC. Instead of churning out yet another reskin of existing farm equipment. I'd love the simple ability for my tired farmer to chill out after a hard session working his fields. Trek back to his farm house with his dog. Feed his canine friend some dog food. Then put his feet up, pop a beer and enjoy the view of his fields from the comfort of his living room.

Heck, even have the female version of himself roaming about the farmhouse doing sandbox idling animations. Trivial stuff like pretending to cook in kitchen, cleaning, reading/watching TV etc. This character wouldn't have to interact with the player at all. Just do random animated things to increase the realism of the environment. The icing on the cake would be letting us swap the male to female and vice versa characters on the fly. So we can play either characters any instant. But you'd need to do so in a creation menu of some sort in the house (like in a bathroom or bedroom clothes closet area). The NPC that is not selected would resume idling around the house doing sandbox animations while your PC is at work in the fields. Would be even better if they would let you HIRE said NPC to work for you in the fields (but this would have to be for free since they're just a doppleganger for the player's PC).

Ah well. Enough fantasy fan boi dreaming. So there is a way to get some form of functional sleeping in F19 then. Should go well with this manor I've been wistfully drooling over lately

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GAIv5cjQo

Guess my Cmndr will be hyper jumping back to Sol to visit his neglected and most derelict F19 farmstead this holiday season :LOL:

Last edited:
Top Bottom