What happened to the Park clock

Is there a reason that the in game clock is set to 24 hour time all of a sudden. I jfor the life of me can not find how to change this before the pack it was set for am/pm now its on 24 hour and I can not find away to change it back. Is this a issue or am I just not seeing how to change it back. If it helps I just upgraded to a Series X so does that have something to do with it??

Ok after testing the game on my xbox one S and then going into the game on my series X it seems it something with the series X where the clock is lock as 24 hour time. Can a dev take a look at this. I just noticed it as I switched from the one S to the Series X today

So can we please get an answer on if this is going to be fixed or if there is a way we can fix the clock so we can have the 12 hour clock please

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi CrimsonDragon,

We haven't done anything to the in-game clock. It gets set according to the console's region setting :)

Last edited:
@Jens Erik ok that explains one thing why the time is right on my xbox one S, But on my new console the Series X which I switched too I have the time set for the twelve hour clock yet when I load the game up the park time is 24 hour. Are you suggesting I have to uninstall and reinstall the game?

Last edited:
Ok I tried reinstalling the game and checked my series X setting 24 hour clock is turned off. Loadd up game and again in game cloack is on 24 hour clock. So it has to be something with the game and the series x and how it either reads the settings or comunicates with the console.

I have an original Xbox One and I changed the system settings for 12 and 24 hour format (United States) and the game still remained on the 24 hour clock. The US mainly uses the 12 format as a standard so I'm curious as to why it is in 24 hour format (I'm also certain it WAS in 12 hour format a couple patches ago).

According patch notes, Frontier changed the way the save games are handled a few patches back, so maybe that has something to do with the clock behavior and/or how the timestamps are being utilitized on save slots.

But yes, if possible maybe under "units" in the settings menu a 12/24 hour format option would be welcome and appreciated.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Language: American English (US)

I double checked a while back just to make sure it wasn't in British English.

Language: English
Language region: English (Canada)

So according to oen of the devs, if you keep your location, but change your Language Region to English (UK), then your game should use the 12-hour clock.

Changed language region from United States to UK and now I have the 12 hour clock with am and pm. Thank you so much!! Do not like the 24 hour clock.

Top Bottom