What happens to the hybrids at the end of 'loose ends'

It's implied they're being used for revenge in some way but what exactly, are they sending them to the headquarters of the saboteur (Probably BioSyn) are they weaponising them? sending them into an island which is a trap for the saboteur? what exactly happens? but importantly why don't the dinosaurs come back? Were they killed in the process? what do you think?

The inference I got back in the day was that he was using them to kill off BioSyn. As to the dinosaurs, Dr. Wu might just not care about them after they've done their job.

Do you mean in The Secrets of Doctor Wu? I'm pretty sure they where transported from the Island for some kind of Military Operation

Based on what Dr. Wu says in the final mission's description, he sent the Indominus rex, Indoraptor and Spinoraptor to attack the sabotaging company:

“Now I need you to transport each hybrid off-island. Don’t concern yourself with the details, my people will handle the next phase. Just know that our little disruption should cease to be an issue for much longer.”

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
“Now I need you to transport each hybrid off-island. Don’t concern yourself with the details, my people will handle the next phase. Just know that our little disruption should cease to be an issue for much longer.”

I can only imagine a poor BioSyn employee coming late to work one day, only to find his workplace beset by hybridized dinosaurs.

I can only imagine a poor BioSyn employee coming late to work one day, only to find his workplace beset by hybridized dinosaurs.
I'd had the image of some poor secretary hearing a smashing window and glancing into her bosses office to see a rampaging spinoraptor that's just out of the transport container (the container having been used like a wrecking ball to get it through the window)

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I'd had the image of some poor secretary hearing a smashing window and glancing into her bosses office to see a rampaging spinoraptor that's just out of the transport container (the container having been used like a wrecking ball to get it through the window)

That sounds hilarious and then immediately scary.

Top Bottom