What have you achieved in the last 24 hours?

I'm curious!

This morning, i logged in, did my update, and hopped in to my Anaconda.

Then stared blankly at my map for something to do.
I didn't fancy trekking down to the CG, so i ignored that. So i took a look at my Engineers.
I still have a few to unlock, so that was my mission for today.
I had 20 Kimatran cigars to deliver.
25 Xihe thingies.
I needed to get bromulite(or whatever) to Alioth, but i also needed the permit to get in!

So, i set course for Xihe. Picked up 10 more thingies. Then set course for Kimatra, and...
They only had 8. EIGHT!?
My OCD nearly killed me.
Then I headed off to deliver these.
But i couldn't be bothered to do it again. So i left it at that for now.
Then headed off to find the permit for Alioth.
I found an Alioth Independent controlled system, and then proceeded to murder all of the pirates at the CNB there.
After two hours, I cashed in my vouchers. And...
Still not allied.

Then i had to go to work.

So basically, I achieved non of my goals this morning.

Lol

But i had fun doing it.

Cargo + CNB is highly advised if you enjoy chaos. I used up my SCBs in the first 10 minutes until i got everything under control. Lol

:D

What did you achieve?

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Made my first 100 merits ever in PP. I feel like using mining lances for the novelty value, and thought I'd use the opportunity to see PP from the inside for a few weeks rather than just wait and grind the module at the last minute.

Made an ieagle last night... or i should say finished it.
allready had the DDT5 E drives and modded PD.

only needed to lose some weight.
she goes 844ms.. altho i still prefer my 720ms eagle... guess its a fed thing..

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Flew some passenger missions mixed with delivery missions mixed with cargo running. So basically my typical gaming session. :)

Not a damn thing..

I don't think I've even logged into elite since the first week of MC beta going live. Season Four of competitive Rocket League started up and I've been deep into that.

What is this thing that people keeping talking about called `OCD`? Yes, i know it`s a medical type of condition, but i see far too many people say this and I don`t see the problem.

Is this something that schools have labelled young men that have lots of energy and like things to be methodical? Because if it is, that`s not a problem, it`s a normal personality trait of some people. And those schools should stop telling people that.

y`know when i got custody of my girl, she insisted she had this `scratch problem` rash on her legs which was diagnosed at school from her teachers. i saw nothing. i told her there wasn`t a problem and just to trust me and just be a girl.

That mysterious rash vanished and was never a problem and she went on to greater things. Modern schools today hurt children more than help them with this `touchy feely` rubbish.

Oh wait i`ve completely gone off the post topic. Sorry. Just had to rant.

Last edited:
Not quite the last 24hrs but at approx. 1am (UK) on Monday morning I discovered my first volcanic activity. I have been actively searching on every body I've landed on (that has it) since I left the bubble just before Christmas.

I'm also as far from the start as I have ever been, but this increases daily. Currently searching another body for silicate vapour geysers. I am approximately equidistant from the bubble, Colonia & Beagle Point.

i managed friendly/allied reputation with the two factions at my current base for shortrange exploration missions... a combined effort of exploration data, bountyhunting far from sol, mining a not-metallic ring, some donation mission plopping up here and than, and, well, shortrange exploration missions...

now picked up two well payed exploration passenger missions, one in the direction i wanted to search for potential geyser and fumarole locations in a planetary nebula, and a second one i haven't done before ("Nice Ice" - cool title...), and set up my route for tonight (and tomorrow probably).

What is this thing that people keeping talking about called `OCD`? Yes, i know it`s a medical type of condition, but i see far too many people say this and I don`t see the problem.

Is this something that schools have labelled young men that have lots of energy and like things to be methodical? Because if it is, that`s not a problem, it`s a normal personality trait of some people. And those schools should stop telling people that.

y`know when i got custody of my girl, she insisted she had this `scratch problem` rash on her legs which was diagnosed at school from her teachers. i saw nothing. i told her there wasn`t a problem and just to trust me and just be a girl.

That mysterious rash vanished and was never a problem and she went on to greater things. Modern schools today hurt children more than help them with this `touchy feely` rubbish.

Oh wait i`ve completely gone off the post topic. Sorry. Just had to rant.

Thats not OCD mate. Thats ADHD or HDD.

not sure how to explain OCD in english..

How about as being a disorder that involves overly obsessive and compulsive behaviour? ;)

In game, I finally bit the bullet and started upgrading my Corvette, which meant pretty-much emptying my piggy-bank.
That, in turn, means that even though I'm sitting on about Cr4bn in ships, I'm now running cargo missions in a Keelback until I've got enough funds for the re-buys for the big-boys-toys.

Best way is to link to a medical site - OCD

Think you also meant ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

- - - Updated - - -

In game, I finally bit the bullet and started upgrading my Corvette, which meant pretty-much emptying my piggy-bank.
That, in turn, means that even though I'm sitting on about Cr4bn in ships, I'm now running cargo missions in a Keelback until I've got enough funds for the re-buys for the big-boys-toys.

That isn't really OCD ...

Last edited:
Well...I flew around aimlessly for 7 hours just looking for chemical manipulators (I'm not new at this)...then gave up, fired up IL2 Battle of Stalingrad where thankfully, they don't exist [squeeeee]

didnt even run a mission last night. just hopped in mu vulture and went to ltt4447 and cashed in my 3 assassination mission from the previous night. 1 million credits. Need the money to trick out my FDS i just copped.

OCD is a serious condition, and the understanding of it is both helped and hindered by the fact that many people have OCD-like symptoms, and it's become quite common for people to call this them-having-OCD. The difference is, OCD is only OCD if it seriously, negatively impacts your life. A dash of symptoms here and there isn't a problem unless it's... well, a problem.

I can't run an asymmetric weapon loadout because the asymmetry bothers me. Not a problem, doesn't mean I have OCD. A few times a year, I fall into OCD-like thinking and can't sleep at night because there isn't a completely symmetrical balance of sensation on each side of my body. If I got that more often, I'd probably be diagnosed. As it is, nah, I don't have OCD. I know someone who does, and it has a significant negative effect on them every single day.

People who say "my OCD" like the OP may actually have it: we don't know. They might not, but they may (quite justifiably) see connections between their experiences and OCD. If their experiences aren't really that common or bad, then they don't actually have the disorder. But I'm kind of sympathetic toward people understanding that OCD-like tendencies affect most of us at times. Just let's use that to understand how hard it is to have OCD, not to trivialise it by thinking everyone has it and it's always mild.

I don't think OCD is over-diagnosed medically (or by the education system), at least not in my country. Do think you're actually describing ADHD/ADD, which definitely could be over-diagnosed in the education system. With OCD, it's more of a personal over-diagnosis that comes about because most people have some symptoms of it.

What did you achieve?
I'm away from my gaming computer until tomorrow. : (

But the last day I was playing, I made 760 merits with Aisling Duval. Went to an Archon-controlled Anarchy, hung out outside a station and shot down Kumo Crew ships just outside of the no fire zone. Should be all set now to start buying Prismatics after the next cycle begins.

Last edited:
I'm a fairly new player, with 80 hours or so under my belt. A couple of days ago I bought my mostly A-rated Asp Explorer after grinding the credits together running passenger transport missions in my Dolphin. Last night I was transporting some businessmen in my Asp when I was interdicted. Instead of running like I'd have done in the Dolphin, I throttled down and fought. Turned out to be another AspX, and I kicked his following an intense battle. Man that felt good, and it gave me the bounty vouchers I needed to go see Tod The Blaster Mcquinn, although I didn't have enough materials for any upgrades as it turned out.

I also did a cargo mission for the Feds to rank up to Cadet, and found I was already 29% of the way to Midshipman - this is good because I'd like to try the Federal Drop Ship at some point. Tonight I'm thinking of selling the Dolphin and using the proceeds plus most the spare cash I have to buy and outfit a Vulture. I'll be sad to see the Dolphin go, but I have a taste for blood now.

Top Bottom