What is an animal that you really want but you're not sure is making it?

Janek P

Banned
Giant armadillo are so cool! Please add them
62457885-0DE9-42F9-95F5-8298000087BB.jpeg

I want to change my answer to Crested/Cape Porcupine since rodents seem to be completely missing, and I'm less worried about the capybara (too iconic) and the beaver (I want it but I'm not going to be sad if it doesn't make it)

The porcupine doesn’t seem to be making it in :/ I hope we get all three. Especially the Beaver I need them lol
Agree, those would be the big three rodents to get in. or variants of the porcupine. For me anyways. I know there's the nutria as well. After that, I think they'd be be too small for a habitat for sure and would fit more for exhibits, which is odd thinking as some are still larger than the meerkat. :ROFLMAO: But I don't recall ever seeing any outside of exibit type settings except those first few I mentioned.

Agree, those would be the big three rodents to get in. or variants of the porcupine. For me anyways. I know there's the nutria as well. After that, I think they'd be be too small for a habitat for sure and would fit more for exhibits, which is odd thinking as some are still larger than the meerkat. :ROFLMAO: But I don't recall ever seeing any outside of exibit type settings except those first few I mentioned.
Yea with those three rodents I think I’d be satisfied

I wanted to mention that recently I’ve been in love with the Tibetan Antelope it’s so beautiful and one of the many ungulates still missing from the game!

1619427014879.png

Siamang, Golden-Headed Lion Tamarin, Hamadryas Baboon, Common Squirrel Monkey, Lion-Tailed Macaque, Black Howler Monkey, Geoffroy's Spider Monkey, Wolf's Guenon, Pygmy Marmoset, Lar Gibbon
1619427078161.png

Angolan Colobus, Red-Tailed Monkey, Tufted Capuchin, Javan Lutung, De Brazza Monkey, Gelada, Coquerel's Sifaka, White-Faced Saki Monkey, Cotton-Top Tamarin, Northern White-Cheeked Gibbon

For the primate animal pack I would go with:

A. Asia:
1. Lar Gibbon
2. Lion tailed macaque
3. Red shanked douc
4. Javan langur
5. Golden snub nosed monkey
6. Siamang
7. Black crested macaque

B. South and Central America
1. Black Howler monkey
2. Spider monkey
3. Saimiri
4. Lion headed tamarin
5. Saki
6. White uakari
7. Common marmoset

C. Africa
1. Mantled guereza
2. Diana monkey
3. Hamadryas baboon
4. Gelada monkey
5. Patas monkey
6. Potto
7. Sifaka

Last edited:
For the primate animal pack I would go with:
1. Lar Gibbon
2. Lion tailed macaque
3. Red shanked douc or gray langur
4. Mantled guereza
5. Da Brazzas monkey
6. Hamadryas baboon
7. Sifaka
8. Black Howler monkey
9. Spider monkey
10. Saimiri
11. Lion headed tamarin
12. Siamang
13. Black crested macaque
14. Patas monkey
Got most of those

View attachment 223018
Siamang, Golden-Headed Lion Tamarin, Hamadryas Baboon, Common Squirrel Monkey, Lion-Tailed Macaque, Black Howler Monkey, Geoffroy's Spider Monkey, Wolf's Guenon, Pygmy Marmoset, Lar Gibbon
View attachment 223019
Angolan Colobus, Red-Tailed Monkey, Tufted Capuchin, Javan Lutung, De Brazza Monkey, Gelada, Coquerel's Sifaka, White-Faced Saki Monkey, Cotton-Top Tamarin, Northern White-Cheeked Gibbon
Those would be great

I really want a Wolverine or Ratel but I don't see that many requests for them so I'm unsure we'll be getting either of them.

What are animals you're unsure are going to make it but you really want in the game?
I'd love to see a wolverine too. Maybe if we get a future north America 2 pack with eight animals?

I like coati, from South America. They're really fun, charismatic little guys, but I haven't seen any requests for them either. Armadillos are another animal few have requested, but most zoos do have at least one or two species of armadillo, and they are unusual critters. Not many mammals have external armor.

And I forgot to mention peccaries/javelinas in a different thread about future animal packs. Those are endemic to the Americas, and are our native "not really a pig" species (they aren't true pigs, though their family is related). They could be in a North America or desert pack. I don't think anyone's mentioned peccaries, but I'd like to see them.

Last edited:
I really thought that the Gibbon would be in this Southeast Asia dlc, but with it not being included I'm not quite sure if it will make it in now. I still want to be hopeful with getting these all animal packs that Gibbons will somehow still get in PZ. Maybe they are taking there time and not want to rush them by working on giving them proper brachiation, swinging animations, and just wanting to do them justice is what I'm hoping for.
dn26187-1_800.jpg
Those are so cool. They look so much like stuffed toys I did a double take to make sure they're not gift shop items :)

I think the Ratel is hated because the they don't fear the Lion, the most overused, popular, fan favorite animal in the world, that's why people hate the Ratel, Gemsbok and Sable Antelope, because they don't fear lions.

Top Bottom