What is going on in HIP 45794?

HIP 45794 has a population of 10.
Since one of them is the Black Market gal or guy that means that just nine people are required to run an outpost.
And except from this station is there nothing else. So I wonder why there is a station. I also wonder what they want with all the Bioreducing Lichen. And why do they need Mineral Extractors?

But these 10 people must be extremely productive. Because the system is in Boom AND Expansion!

Please discuss :)

Deleted member 38366

D
Well, I take it they let the Bioreducing Lichen and Mineral Extractors do all the work for their Extraction Economy.

The rest though? They do pay good price for Performance Enhancers ;)

PS.
Should you see more than 5 Wedding Barges in the System though... well, best to HiWake immediately, they're a bit weird that way :D

HIP 45794 has a population of 10.
Since one of them is the Black Market gal or guy that means that just nine people are required to run an outpost.
And except from this station is there nothing else. So I wonder why there is a station. I also wonder what they want with all the Bioreducing Lichen. And why do they need Mineral Extractors?

But these 10 people must be extremely productive. Because the system is in Boom AND Expansion!

Please discuss :)

how much ahem "biowaste" are they producing?

i find it interesting that those 10 people help support 4 factions. Two of which are player factions.

In theory if we ever get elite feet we should be able to go into that system, identify the supporter of a minor faction, then eliminate that factions sole supporter.

I really want there to be a local minor faction named like, "Todd's Squad" or something, and it's just Todd, alone in his cardboard-box fort, complaining about how everyone else sucks.

i find it interesting that those 10 people help support 4 factions. Two of which are player factions.
Maybe the remaining two factions are hive minds. Technically they are just 2, especially since the population only says "10", not "10 people", "10 individuals" or anything.

Also, come the next update, a new rare good might appear, perhaps "HIP 45794 Biscuits". 100% organic.

Nomadic spacefarers. They travel around the bubble in flotillas of barely airtight rigged up Asp Explorers, making livelihood in performing arts and selling onionhead.

Top Bottom