What is the highest payout for a single system in exploration data? My record is over 18 million CR

You need to carry 10000 tons (~13 Cutter loads) of power play materials from one system to a nearby system before the next Thursday server tick. Then you'll be rank 5 and can sell your data.

You can only buy them 10 tons at a time. I definitely recommend a macro.

In addition to a Cutter or T9 to carry the goods you'll need to spend 100 million on the power play goods. You'll get 50 back the next week though.

Do it in solo, it's super safe and a great way to make a lot of money.
That pretty much matches with my summary above.
With respect to the systems/stations involved, is it correct that the source system needs to be the capital of LYR (=> Lembava)?
And what about the destination system, how can we find the proper system to deliver these goods?
And what about stations - specific stations or any station (fitting the ship size, of course) in the respective system?

Edit: This Tutorial video by CMDR Exigious explains it some more, how to find the right systems, with focus on getting the Powerplay modules, but the process should be the same to reach rank 5, just more of the same grind :sleep:

Last edited:
Mine is 23,333,793, that's with no LY bonus.

Hmm, having posted 23,333,793, which has been my highest total for a couple of years, I just hit a system that will give me near 30m when I cash it in. Now I don't normally scan entire systems, but this one was just to tempting!

1 ELW, 2 teraformable WW, nothing special there yet. 7 teraformable HMC's, 14 regular HMC's, a couple of rocky bodies and first discovery and map for everything + bonus full system scan, very nice!

with and without LYR

non LYR.JPG
with LYR.jpg

With respect to the systems/stations involved, is it correct that the source system needs to be the capital of LYR (=> Lembava)?
And what about the destination system, how can we find the proper system to deliver these goods?
And what about stations - specific stations or any station (fitting the ship size, of course) in the respective system?

Edit: This Tutorial video by CMDR Exigious explains it some more, how to find the right systems, with focus on getting the Powerplay modules, but the process should be the same to reach rank 5, just more of the same grind :sleep:

For fortification the source has to be Lembava. The destination can be any fortification target, which you can find in the power play info in your right-hand panel. If you want to be helpful to actual Lyr players you can try to fortify something that hasn't been fully fortified yet that week, but you can also just dump it all on the closest fortification system. You get credit either way.

Eh, not surprised Chiggy would be the one to beat me, but still good:

System name is: Eolls Prou MP-E D12-32 in case people wanna see what it has :)

For fortification the source has to be Lembava. The destination can be any fortification target, which you can find in the power play info in your right-hand panel. If you want to be helpful to actual Lyr players you can try to fortify something that hasn't been fully fortified yet that week, but you can also just dump it all on the closest fortification system. You get credit either way.
Thanks!
To discuss the finer details of it, I opened a separate topic on the LYR Powerplay exploration bonus in the Powerplay subsection - yeah, there really is one!

Found a triple Earth-like system with a few terraformables and a WW: Phimboa B*S-Z C27-433

It doesn't have a lot of bodies and I forget the payout, but it's not too far from Colonia, and is def worth the visit.
*Dern censoring...

Top Bottom