General / Off-Topic What other games have you played recently?

The title explains it all: post and discuss what other games you are currently playing or have played recently.

For me, I'm almost always playing Pokémon Shuffle on 3DS when I'm not doing anything else, or trying to kill time. I'm also in the middle of Pokémon Moon, but it's kinda boring compared to previous games.

Other games I've beaten recently:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
NieR: Automata (which is one of the best games I've ever played BTW)
Abzu
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Gravity Rush 2

World of Warcraft - subscribtion ending soon. IMO the game is not worth my time nor money due to some glaring issues.
Dark Souls 3 - Kind of getting bored with this. Has some major issues when it comes to multiplayer.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5&2.5 for ps4 - I'm streaming an lvl1 run on and of on my twitch https://www.twitch.tv/lostaname
Planet Coaster - whenever inspiration hits me.

At the moment the only other game I have been playing is Digimon World: Next Order.
I still need to finish off the DLC I purchased for Fallout 4 though, but probably won't get there by the time Crash Bandicoot comes out

Playing Horizon Zero Dawn now. I had to put the game on hard mode though. I thought normal was too easy.

Besides this game, I like to play The Sims 4 (it's a popular game). I also like Kinect Sports Rivals and sometimes play Zoo Tycoon (2013 edition by Frontier) on Xbox 1.

I also sometimes play Cities Skylines. But will play it a lot more when Mass Transit comes out mid this month XD.

I'm also WAITING for Frontier release a Water Expansion pack for Planet Coaster! So much so I went out of my way and got RCT3 Ultimate (NZ$23.99) on Steam which has soaked. But since it's like an 11 year old game, it doesn't have 1920x1080 resolution. I don't think 1920x1080 resolution existed in consumer products 11 years ago. But it has swimming pools, diving boards, variety of slides. Stuff I and many want, in Planet Coaster. RCT3 doesn't have V-Sync something which modern games have which eliminates screen tearing. I play on a Sony KDL40EX720 1080p Full HDTV.

I also have Xbox 360 slim, Xbox 1 with Kinect, and PS4 Pro with hardly any games on it. I will be trading in my PS4 Pro for Xbox Scorpio when it comes out late this year.

Besides this game, I like to play The Sims 4 (it's a popular game). I also like Kinect Sports Rivals and sometimes play Zoo Tycoon (2013 edition by Frontier) on Xbox 1.

I also sometimes play Cities Skylines. But will play it a lot more when Mass Transit comes out mid this month XD.

I'm also WAITING for Frontier release a Water Expansion pack for Planet Coaster! So much so I went out of my way and got RCT3 Ultimate (NZ$23.99) on Steam which has soaked. But since it's like an 11 year old game, it doesn't have 1920x1080 resolution. I don't think 1920x1080 resolution existed in consumer products 11 years ago. But it has swimming pools, diving boards, variety of slides. Stuff I and many want, in Planet Coaster. RCT3 doesn't have V-Sync something which modern games have which eliminates screen tearing. I play on a Sony KDL40EX720 1080p Full HDTV.

I also have Xbox 360 slim, Xbox 1 with Kinect, and PS4 Pro with hardly any games on it. I will be trading in my PS4 Pro for Xbox Scorpio when it comes out late this year.

You may find this helpful for setting RCT3 to a higher resolution:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=151411354

NONE Too busy in the garden, tidying up, cutting the grass and cleaning out my fish pond. [wacky]

I only play Planet Coaster, and a few hours a week with Microsoft Train Simulator which I have installed on an old Sony VA10 running Windows XP. I bought this game in 2002 when it first came out and it takes up 80% of the computers hard drive because it has well over 150 add on routes, built by the train sim community, including Scottish Central Plus, which I and a friend built together.

Train Simulator won't load on Windows 10 but was adapted to run on Windows 7 & 8, but it performs best on Windows XP, so that is why I have still kept my old Sony desktop.

- Motorsport Manager
- F1 2016
- GTA V
- Planet Coaster (of course)
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe
- Game Dev Tycoon
- Angry Birds 2 (smartphone)

This will be about it. These are the games I play on regular basis every week.

THANKS! It kind of looks a little pixelated, but it's far better than both sides being wedged together. I changed it to 1920x1080 and now my eyes won't get sore. I suppose your everyday user, doesn't go into those types of settings on your computer for sure! Thanks again.

No problem, glad it helped! [up]

Other games -

- Rocket League - My current most played game (Planet Coaster is a close second!). It's a nice game if you just want something to play for 5 minutes, or a few hours.
- Killing Floor 2 - Never been a huge fan of the Zombie killing games, this one is just pure chaos and I love it.
- F1 2016 - My mates got me into this as they are huge F1 fans and I am not. I just enjoy racing them, not so much the technical side of it all.

Top Bottom