What real-life Planet Coaster Goodies would you like?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
If any real Merchandise was available to buy, what would you like?

I would like a good quality figure diorama of Gulpee and guests like the 3D rendering on the PC main page. That'd be adorable on my desk.

I'd like a King Coaster balloon like my idea that Sawyer did a brilliant graphic of. I'm a big kid.

I'd also like an "Art Of" book featuring concept art and renderings. Nuff said.

A few of us were derailing the thread about buying CHC after early access with this so I thought it needed it's own thread.

What would you have?

I would love some figures of mascots. More notably Gulpee and King coaster.

A diorama sounds even better.
7 or 7 inches in size so its perfect for a desk :)

I think a lot of the community like the idea of plushies too.

I'd love that Helena. If it was customizable, I don't think I'd ever leave the house.

I'd like a Gulpee mug to drink my cuppa while I play with it.

Remember the Star Wars Figures (worth a fortune now especially if you have got the whole set in their boxes) It would be great if Frontier could have a set of Characters made for Planet Coaster, to be issued on a Quarterly basis, starting with one of the mascots and maybe some of the Park Staff (Janitor, Mechanic,, Security, Medic, Park Inspector and other staff). I think this would be a great idea, but it's knowing what numbers to produce, because they wouldn't have the same customer attraction, such as Star Wars, or Disney characters. It could be that the costs would far outweigh the profit because of not enough sales. But it was just a suggestion.

Last edited:
In exchange for "free updates forever" (and not a single paying DLC) I totally agree to have a "derivative products" store (with figures, plush, miniatures rides, mug, clothes, mousepads,
key rings, etc...) [yesnod][yesnod][yesnod]

I would like figurines of those we design as VIPs!! [yesnod] Probably too expensive to produce. I guess we could produce our own framed ride photos of them for our desks in real life [tongue]

Last edited:
I would like figurines of those we design as VIPs!! [yesnod] Probably too expensive to produce. I guess we could produce our own framed ride photos of them for our desks in real life [tongue]

You could always buy some plasticine and make your own model of your VIP, like the Wallace & Gromit characters were made. [haha]

You can get the stuff like plasticine that you harden in the oven. It comes in many different colours or you can paint it when baked...........I'm feeling a tad inspired.

OOOH! What about a King Coaster stress -toy or dog- chew?

You can also get a product from most modelling shops, called Milliput. It is similar to plasticine but comes in two parts, a catalyst and a hardener. You mix equal parts together by moulding it with your fingers, until both parts are thoroughly mixed together. Then you can mould your sculpture and put aside to harden, which takes about 24 hours. You can then paint your creation.

It's a swine to use in large quantities though. It's perfect for filling seams in models or making small parts though.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
You can get the stuff like plasticine that you harden in the oven. It comes in many different colours or you can paint it when baked...........I'm feeling a tad inspired.

OOOH! What about a King Coaster stress -toy or dog- chew?

I think you are talking about Polymer clay such as Fimo or Sculpy. It's a little tricky to work with and to get it to bake evenly on larger models but you could make figures out of it. People use it for wedding cake toppers. I use it to make dolls house miniatures such as food. A Gulpee Rex would be tricky for me though!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom