General / Off-Topic What song are you listening to right now :)

Still 60k ly out, the Lone Star bravely jumps home, one system at a time...

Meanwhile, I'm listening to this Norwegian stuff again, acoustic version. Funnny twins, btw. This song is really easy on guitar and therefore perfectly suited for uni summer campfires and similar occasions. If you can't sing (like me), simply ask one of the girls around, they usually like singing, and this one is not overly difficult (unlike Just Hold Me). Maria Mena is cool.

And this is the official vid.

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
This...
Source: https://youtu.be/x7BeGDZewHs

While doing this...
DsPoVRmW0AEPwxy

my father used to torture us with james last for endless hours in the car, way up to the mountains. what's weird is that the man had a pretty damn good classical and jazz
collection, but for driving it had to be either james last or nuria feliu. you can't imagine the relief when we finally got out of that madness.

this was actually pretty good though :)

my father used to torture us with james last for endless hours in the car, way up to the mountains. what's weird is that the man had a pretty damn good classical and jazz
collection, but for driving it had to be either james last or nuria feliu. you can't imagine the relief when we finally got out of that madness.

this was actually pretty good though :)
Well, our father tortured us in a similar fashion with Dylan and Springsteen. :LOL:
I mean, I still like them today, but we had just these two tapes in the car for YEARS. It gets tiresome.

Top Bottom