General / Off-Topic What song are you listening to right now :)

I never saw this game in particular, but that retro atmosphere is cool,thanks

You're welcome! It's truly a cool soundtrack and you can find the game for free using some kind of emulator like DosBox. The music and the story kinda grew on me like a "mood setting" soundtrack that is - for me - one of the best cyberpunk atmospheres ever made.

Tazpoken:

And because of your reference to the intro this (i also posted this in the games music thread where it really belongs, but because of you and only , enjoy):

Source: https://youtu.be/2ws7zGKYG-I

This is actually the music played back by FE2 and no cheat, i edited the track to fit to my impression of it and surprisingly it works in the game.
It isn't polished yet (never russian it i've read) and i like to edit the whole score, if done so i will upload it somewhere here.
Read also this:

The "outro track" isn't edited it's the plain version of "Great Gates of Kiev" of FE2 it's just played back using an old driver (miles soundriver gmt32mpu for Roland LAPC-I) of which i assume it fit's to this old game. It turns seashore to applause and also changes the annoying synth pad to strings and the stupid sounding tinkle bell to piano.

For the edited intro i changed the synth pad to french horns and the tinkle bell to timpani, breath noise to reverse cymbal and the synth strings to acoustic strings, drums to orchestra set drums and panned the instruments to reproduce stereo effect.

Last edited:
Top Bottom