What Species We Will See in Camp Cretaceous season 2

I've been wondering this ever since it was announced that Camp Cretaceous 2 was announced and then a few weeks after the initial release of Season 1, the teaser trailer for season 2 comes out and we get a glorious look at which species will appear of course you have Rexy, compys, sinoceratops and Ankylosaurus, and also Baryonyx and Ceratosaurus. And species we are expected to see or Triceratops, Gallimimus, Apatosaurus, stegosaurus Parasaurolophus, and of course blue the Velociraptor but the question is which new species or returning species we will see in this season?

Camp Cretaceous Season 2 Teaser.....
Source: https://youtu.be/GsIQZvVCWeg

Camp Cretaceous season 2 trailer.....
Source: https://youtu.be/vBeIjxrkPdw

image (1).jpeg

img(41).jpeg

jwcc_season2_teaser_baryonyx1.jpg
image.jpeg

Species That I Hope Make an appearance in JW Camp Cretaceous Season 2: Metriacanthosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Teratophoneus, Peloroplites, Suchomimus, Corythosaurus, Harrerasaurus, Proceratosaurus, Nipponosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Nasutoceratops, Allosaurus, Plesiosaurus, Deinosuchus.

What do u think? What species do u think will make an appearance in JW Camp Cretaceous season 2.....I like to hear you're Predictions.
jurassic_park_____ceratosaurus_by_nikorex_dc7jujp-fullview.jpg
jurassic_world_fallen_kingdom_allosaurus_by_nikorex_dcfeo34-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
You know, there are rumors that the Mamenchisaurus may appear on-screen thanks to this from a while ago, around the same time right after the show aired, taken in Warsaw, Poland.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfntbdgmc7Y&feature=youtu.be

Below is an image of one of the description sign of one of the dino animatronics from that place posted on Twitter a week later, which was the Mamenchisaurus, and where the rumors are sourced from.
EjQuuW-XcAAG2Uc.jpg

Unfortunately, the overall style from that attraction in Warsaw makes me suspicious, in part because I'm not familiar as to how the stuff there works or was supposed to work in the deeper context, and with the current knowledge that some things like this may end up being merely incidental and not major in the greater context in any way or shape or form, among other complicated reasons.

Still, it is a dinosaur that is in the lore setting of the Jurassic World trilogy saga, or at least a dinosaur that fits well with some of the already established semi-related lore details, so it may still have a chance in general.

Dimorphodon is a pretty notable absence from Season 1, seeing there's two colourations of Camp Cretaceous branded toys of it, so a second season inclusion seems somewhat likely.
The Camp Cretaceous sub-toyline of the Primal Attack toyline does have a few species that weren't in Season 1 which were Stygimoloch, Triceratops, and of course, as you said, the Dimorphodon. The Baryonyx and Ceratosaurus were included but were already confirmed via the Season 2 trailer. Now, I don't know if all of the remaining three will be in the next season, but because the sub-toylines (Battle at Big Rock and Camp Cretaceous) of these recent Mattel JW toylines seem to have species that constantly end up being on-screen based on what they're marketing, it's safe to assume safely the three said dinos at least do have a high probability to appear there.

Last edited:
You know, there are rumors that the Mamenchisaurus may appear on-screen thanks to this from a while ago, around the same time right after the show aired, taken in Warsaw, Poland.

Below is an image of one of the description sign of one of the dino animatronics from that place posted on Twitter a week later, which was the Mamenchisaurus, and where the rumors are sourced from.

Unfortunately, the overall style from that attraction in Warsaw makes me suspicious, in part because I'm not familiar as to how the stuff there works or was supposed to work in the deeper context, and with the current knowledge that some things like this may end up being merely incidental and not major in the greater context in any way or shape or form, among other complicated reasons.

Still, it is a dinosaur that is in the lore setting of the Jurassic World trilogy saga, or at least a dinosaur that fits well with some of the already established semi-related lore details, so it may still have a chance in general.
It is interesting, this is what Google translate reckons that plaque says:

Until now, his long neck could be seen from behind the gates of the Jurassic Camp. He owes his name MAMENCHIZAUR to her - did you know that it could be up to half the length of his body? Depending on the species of this sauropod, their length varied between 14 and 35 m. The Mamen creek lizard, as its name means, was a record-breaking late Jurassic herbivore. The largest Mamenchizaurus weighed up to 75 tons! That's more than 10 adult elephants weigh.

It's not a great translation, though the mention of Camp visibility is potentially, maybe a good sign.

It seems like the animatronics are probably ones they have repainted from other local events, clearly not being Jurassic Park/World specific models, so the Mamenchisaurus might also have just been the best fit out of what they had left.

A Primal Attack Gallimimus, a dinosaur that wasn't in the show, or at least the first season, is most recently revealed to be part of that toyline's "Camp Cretaceous sub-toyline", which adds a higher probability of that species being a thing in the show. The image below is taken from the Collect Jurassic Twitter account.
ElbbS07W0AEQnfl.jpg

The way I see it, Gallimimus is an obvious choice because it's a very commonly known dinosaur to be on the island and the trilogy saga by large.

Last edited:
A Primal Attack Gallimimus, a dinosaur that wasn't in the show, or at least the first season, is most recently revealed to be part of that toyline's "Camp Cretaceous sub-toyline", which adds a higher probability of that species being a thing in the show. The image below is taken from the Collect Jurassic Twitter account.
The way I see it, Gallimimus is an obvious choice because it's a very commonly known dinosaur to be on the island and the trilogy saga by large.
Source: https://youtu.be/5TSqhLB7unY

Source: https://youtu.be/RVa9GoPC_o4

Yeah he mentioned in that one that it's the second Camp Cretaceous Dimorphodon, I'm not sure if it was just cut from season 1 or always planned for season 2.

In one he summarises the new 2021 toys, the Troodon he's referring to in the other vids is at 4:30, a sort of Telltale inspired colouration by the looks (well known to not be Camp Cretaceous). The unknown packaging ones seem to be Coelurus, Proceratosaurus, Cryolophosaurus & Sinoceratops, though I really wouldn't expect the carnivores to be Camp Cretaceous.

Last edited:
For reference, this is what they (@Thylaco) are talking about.

It is worth knowing that Collect Jurassic and Mattel do have a relationship of sorts, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're among the first to get info about future merchandising of new action figures.
(There is even an "albino-looking" Spinosaurus among the Snap Squad figures.)

P.S., there is a new announced toyline for 2021 known as "Dino Escape" that "supposedly" will relate to future Camp Cretaceous toys, which might include the ones shown by Collect Jurassic, but everything is still too early to know for certainty if Dino Escape will have a CC sub-toyline as Primal Attack did, as it's not yet known if the revealed upcoming toys will be for the former or the latter.

Last edited:
As it turns out, after watching the whole thing, only 3 new on-screen animated dinos appear in there. Two of them were the already confirmed Baryonyx and Ceratosaurus.

It's time now to realize that the toyline is no longer in lines like the Battle at Big Rock sub-toyline for Dino Rivals, instead it's becoming a major toyline of its own that will collaborate with Primal Attack and (maybe) the upcoming Dino Escape line, something I've never seen or predicted before with the franchise's promoting campaigns. So, like every other major toyline of that kind (something not like the Amber Collection, that is) , it is where the not everything, dinosaur or not, that is marketed on the shelves is saying it did appear in whatever it's promoting, as there are now plenty more dino species toys being planned and released that don't appear on there. When you compare the show to BaBR, it makes a lot of sense in retrorespect because Camp Cretaceous is a much more bigger and longer lasting deal than the former.
Plus, I knew the Mamenchisaurus thing from Poland meant nothing for both seasons. Too good to be true. Especially when you realize that the roster selection was a "pick and choose" kind of scenario, accordingly to producer interviews in the "Jurassic Park Podcast" YouTube channel.

Still, how interesting...

E750, the number used in both the file Brooklyn found and on the door that leads to the cryogenic room that contained a mysterious creature. This is the third species introduced into the show. But it hasn't been specified as to what it is.

Based on the overall nature surrounding it, it could be a pretty engineered dino or something. But of what?

Is it a real species? Or is it a hybrid species?

It is worth noting that hybrids were brought up through concept art for the show. But could this mean that one hybrid was made for the show as well, which would be the mysterious E750 creature? It could be a hybrid, but I truly don't know for sure just yet. But, I know we'll see in due time..

Last edited:
Whatever this E750 thing is, it could be a hybrid, like a raptor hybridized with whatever else, as some people I know are citing the sound it made as a smoking gun for that idea. It could be an earlier version of the Indominus or Indoraptor, or something else entirely. A theropod at that. After all, the overall nature surrounding it in the entirety of the show (both Season 2 and possibly Season 1) could indicate it is a hybridized creature. Hybrids were concepted for the show, so it could mean that something sprouted from the generalized idea which would be for the E750 creature.

If it's a real dinosaur species, it could be a new on-screen appearance species exclusively for the show, or it could be something that would link with Jurassic World: Dominion.

Trevorrow himself plans for the series' story as a whole to link in with the upcoming film. If, and only if, this thing will be a part of that idea (because not every major thing from something else has to do so by law or rule), it could be something that would appear in Dominion itself. Based on how things go in the franchise by large, it would have to be something that doesn't have any physical screen-time by any means. Like maybe a young Giganotosaurus, considering the designs in both JWE and the film series share basic designs as seen with the adult Allosaurus before it had any screen time like the juveniles before, plus the Giga in JWE has spins that run from head to tail, and spines were shown going the visible length of the thing in the cryo tank, or it could be something else entirely from Dominion.

Dominion has no plans of staring any hybrids but real dinosaurs themselves, so...

Last edited:
Top Bottom