what u think/hope the next dev blog will be about

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I hope for them to subtitle the interviews. At least doing so with old videos. But I know I am in minority.

I would love to see the new color system that has been talked about. [heart]

Yes it would be nice for you Helena, if they could subtitle their dev diaries, or even have a person doing sign language for the deaf. The BBC show programmes for the deaf, using sign language, but I don't think Frontier would consider it just for a minority of people. Having your disability unfortunately, means you have to watch it in silence.

As far as the next diary is concerned, I think I would like something on water/waterfalls, but sometimes it's nice, just to have a surprise and see what they come up with. Whatever it is, it will be just as good as the others.

Coasterbuff, I would prefer subtitles over sign language because if you do British sign language you exclude everyone else but the British people. (did you know that British and American is not same? :D) My language is Swedish sign language and while I know a few deaf people here liking RCT game, in fact my best friend back in time, we introduced each other to RCT1, I think it is too excluding. ;)
I know you were just "wishing". :)

English subtitles is perfect. It cover many bases, both for people with English not as first language (easier to read than hear) and for deaf and hard of hearing.

Last edited:
Ah, I see, I never realised that deaf sign language was different, so I can see why you would prefer subtitles. It must be difficult for you at times in situations like this, where there is no subtitles. But I still don't think Frontier will even add subtitles, as I said, it's unfortunate that you are in the minority. Never mind Helena, at least you know Granddad is behind you in this matter.

We should give a helping hand and make subtitles for her! It would mean we need to re-upload, but it would be worth our time to help a fellow coaster fan :)

We should give a helping hand and make subtitles for her! It would mean we need to re-upload, but it would be worth our time to help a fellow coaster fan :)

What a nice gesture Ola, I am 100% behind you on that suggestion, but my computer skills are pretty useless, so it may be for someone as skilled as yourself to put in motion. Maybe the past 3 dev diaries could be included, so that Helena could review them. I think Helena would really appreciate it.

You are really sweet for thinking of me. Grateful. Yes I would love to "read" the earlier videos.
I am so happy there's so nice people here. [heart][happy][up]

That could be so great !!! Good idea !

In any case, If you want to go even further with the international subtitles, I can translate the French one (English=>French).
But I do not know how to make subtitles, synchronization, etc... but I would be happy to learn how it works ... Is it a XML or something ? [weird]

Last edited:
+1 on the water request.
i REALLY want to see water flowing down a water way. with a water transport vehicle taking passengers.

I think it's already been said that full water physics are not ready just yet
Yeah, that the thing about "Dev Diary" ! The goal is to see the progress, not the final result.

In the first Dev Diary, the ground did not even have texture.

I want to see a bit of management too!! :) Maybe how we have to take care of our new parks, how the staff works and if it's a new way to use them on PC .. :) (Ohhh, and a new coaster Track, why not jajaj)

i'm thinking about... It's not much time until the Early Bird Acces, i don't know if 1 mounth is enough but don't run guys (team), i prefeere well done things , i can wait :p (anyway waiting is getting infitinty hahaha)

I hope they show something that THEY need to explane. When we play Early Bird and I know that some people are going not going to understand everything. And if their is a Dumb Youtuber who doesn't understand it and is then goign to call the game names... So please explane the important parts of the gameplay in the next dev dairy.

I want to see the management system, so we can give feedback on that pretty quickly. It's all good building the parks, but playing the game is kinda core too [big grin] It's something that RCTW has completely missed out of everything and they're due for release, again soon.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom