What's my mistake?

Hi,

I suppose the screenshot is pretty self explanatory. I am trying to build a set of 4 buildings close to a grid-aligned path. I am using the entrance as my building grid. However it always tries to malform the path. Sometimes after placing some buildings the next one cannot be placed with the note "obstructed". Sometimes my paths are messed up in a different way.
What am I doing wrong?
Cheers
Daniel

PZ2.png

I dont think you're doing anything wrong....its just the game. Have you tried placing the exhibit then deleting and putting the path back. Ive had this a few times when I've made a courtyard for food then put the shops and it made my square unsquare 🤣. Normally deleting readding then attaching the building works for me

Now I have first build the exhibit, then the path. Seems to work. I am going crazy. I might by a quare thinking mind, but it really drives me crazy...
Thanks for your compassion though :)

Last edited:
For some reason, the exhibits in particular, seem to defaulth the path around them. The options are: build the exhibit, delete any path it creates then build the path. The other option is to build the path, place the exhibit, go up into group move and use the advanced move gizmo to move the exhibit until it's so close to the path that it's own auto path function doesn't work. Path's don't have to connect to the exhibit (or to shops, for that matter) for people to use them - they just ahve to be very close.

Top Bottom