What's planned for jwe2 this year?

This game is called JW evolution. Why would either of these things be added?
Thanks to Camp Cretaceous and the Masrani Global website, it’s canonical that a saber-toothed cat was successfully cloned in the franchise by Mantah Corp.

250542976_jurassic-world-camp-cretaceous-s04e02-1080p-web-h264-strontium_03.jpg

And DNA from Mammoth remains was being extracted in the park's genetic labs. Dr. Wu even said that if there’s enough demand for it, they’re more than prepared to recreate Cenozoic assets for Jurassic World.

Screen+Shot+2020-09-20+at+16.58.42.png

Remains don't equate to a full creature however
If a saber-toothed cat were to be added to the game, it’s very likely that they would also add Mammoths would be added as well.

JWE2 has alpine and taiga environments, ideal for housing prehistoric creatures adapted for the cold such as the Woolly Mammoth and Megaloceros.

2 Major story based DLCs, 2-3 minor DLCs, updates as well.

They could continue with time periods for a bit with the minor DLCs, but they very easily could just decide to do something else at any time.

You could speculate on features for the major DLCs, a savanna biome, new ride types, new attraction types, but largely they are unpredictable on theming.

I am really hoping for a chaos theory/ campaign of Camp Cretaceous. Bioluminescent skins, new attractions and building styles. Besides that- it's speculation. I pray to raptor jesus we will get DLCs that have more decorations, paths and building styles. It's really bare right now, just like the last game.

I expect that more flying and marine reptiles will be a priority given they are new to the game.

There is a living, breathing sabertooth tiger in CC. As for mammoths, so far, not yet.
-SPOILER ALERT-
-SPOILER ALERT-
-SPOILER ALERT-

You really wanna know???

You do know it's already dead and no longer breathing, right?

I can never understand why people would want mammals in a mainly dinosaur game.
Just because a couple were shown in CC, doesn't mean they should be added, regardless of the biomes present in the game.
Likely for the same reason people want mosasaurs and pterosaurs and therapsids and all other kinds of prehistoric animals... this is a series full of extinct animals brought to life with cloning and what ultimately makes extinct non-dinosaurs any different from extinct dinosaurs?

Likely for the same reason people want mosasaurs and pterosaurs and therapsids and all other kinds of prehistoric animals... this is a series full of extinct animals brought to life with cloning and what ultimately makes extinct non-dinosaurs any different from extinct dinosaurs?
You're forgetting 1 thing. These so called Prehistoric Mammals that were "Cloned" by Mantah Corp are from a different ERA...
And again, just because such animals were shown in a tv series, doesn't mean they should automatically get the "Get this in the game" treatment.

Sure we can cry for "More diverse animals", but do those really belong and fit in? When there are still other dinosaurs that are not yet added into a Dinosaur game.
Best place for those prehistoric mammals to be integrated in should be in Planet Zoo, unless Universal gives the go ahead for FD to add those dental cats and hairy elephants in JWE2.

And again, just because such animals were shown in a tv series, doesn't mean they should automatically get the "Get this in the game" treatment.
Considering how they were shown in a tv series which is confirmed to be canonical to the franchise, they absolutely get the “Get this in the game treatment”.
unless Universal gives the go ahead for FD to add those dental cats and hairy elephants in JWE2.
Considering how Universal has given the go ahead to add animals from the Cenozoic and Paleozoic to Camp Cretaceous and Jurassic World: Dominion, I'd say that it’s only a matter of time before they’re added to the game.

You're forgetting 1 thing. These so called Prehistoric Mammals that were "Cloned" by Mantah Corp are from a different ERA...

Sure we can cry for "More diverse animals", but do those really belong and fit in? When there are still other dinosaurs that are not yet added into a Dinosaur game.
Best place for those prehistoric mammals to be integrated in should be in Planet Zoo, unless Universal gives the go ahead for FD to add those dental cats and hairy elephants in JWE2.
I agree

Yeah, the last thing we need is cenozoic creatures in dinosaur game. CC is a trash cartoon made for kids which has nothing decent to add to franchise.

If there's one thing I've noticed about the franchise, it's that the essence of Michael Chrichton's works has been lost. I don't say about the movies, but CC...really? Plots increasingly stupid. Mantah Corp. robots, look at how far we're getting, we don't need robots or stupid teenagers in the franchise. The old movies had children but they weren't as boring as these teenagers, they were nicer and more charismatic. Sincerely... can't take CC seriously

In the old movies (JP) dinosaurs were more respected and more feared because they could kill you at any time. In CC, these teens survive almost all attacks simply by pure protagonism. And i'm talking about teens, not adults, The franchise is taking the wrong turn, Michael Chrichton must be turning in his grave

How can teens come unharmed from so many attacks? You know what it looks like? That dinosaurs are stupid, that's very sad, dinosaurs need more respect

It's because of crap like CC that a lot of people don't take dinosaurs more seriously, that's why so many people have the misconception that dinosaurs are a exclusive child's thing. I'm not criticizing the inaccuracy of dinosaurs in the franchise but the way they're currently being represented

Note: Cenozoic creatures are cool, but don't fit well into JWE2 because the game is about building "dinosaur" parks. Pterosaur and marine reptiles...well, they coexisted with the dinosaurs, lived in the Mesozoic, that's why they're in the game. Now...prehistoric mammals have nothing to do with it. If you want a park with cenozoic creatures, there is a game called Prehistoric Kingdom

Last edited:
Mantah Corp. robots, look at how far we're getting, we don't need robots
The robots which are arguably the most realistic addition to this franchise, appearing to be a more advanced version of the Boston Dynamics Spot:

20180511203619.jpg

The BRAD's also fit very well within Michael Crichton's theme on the over-reliance on advanced, automated technology and minimal staff. We see Dr. Turner and Kash frustrations with them when they don’t work as they should.

How can teens come unharmed from so many attacks?
They don’t always leave unharmed either physically or mentally speaking, e.g. Darius, Ben and Yasmina.

If you want a park with cenozoic creatures, there is a game called Prehistoric Kingdom
When the main franchise itself is adding (a few) Paleozoic and Cenozoic creatures in the television series and the newest film, such as Lystrosaurus, it’s not unreasonable for people to ask for said creatures and few others to be added to this game. You can’t just fob them off based on some petty dislike for the show or that the game should only use animals from the Mesozoic era.

I doubt we'll see any CC related stuff as DLC unless Universal specifically asks Frontier to do it. Although Monolophosaurus on it's own might be a little more likely I think.
Honestly it would make sense as a business decision. More cross pollination. Many players of the game who don't have Netflix might not even know the series exists.

I can never understand why people would want mammals in a mainly dinosaur game.
Just because a couple were shown in CC, doesn't mean they should be added, regardless of the biomes present in the game.
You're right that this is mainly a dinosaur game. And a sabre-toothed cat doesn't exactly "fit". But many people consider all prehistoric animals to be in a single category, whether it makes sense or not.
And I suppose it gives a bit more variety than just the reptiles we have now.

In my opinion, apart from a Dominion DLC, we don't need new animals as of now. WE NEED QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES. As what everyone have already mentioned countless times here and in the 'ideas and request' page.

With regards to the CC stuff, I don't think it'll be appearing anytime soon. They mainly base JWE with the films and books.

Top Bottom