What's your lucky rub?

I've not found a consistent way of getting lucky with the RNG mat server - in particular the Datamined Wake Exceptions (1 scan in 2 hours)
BESSpWq.jpg

So I wondered as I float outside Jaques station, what lucky rubs you have that I might try - you know for fun! :D

My rub - Left palm 3 times - Currently not working :rolleyes::unsure:

Last edited:
I've not found a consistent way of getting lucky with the RNG mat server - in particular the Datamined Wake Exceptions (1 scan in 2 hours)
BESSpWq.jpg

So I wondered as I float outside Jaques station, what lucky rubs you have that I might try - you know for fun! :D

My rub - Left palm 3 times - Currently not working :rolleyes::unsure:

You make your own luck.

Maybe try your luck hacking installations. While they may yield a wider array of data materials, it's a bit more entertaining than loitering.

Park outside a busy station and scan the wakes 2-3 hours (over several days) netted me around 40 DWE, not as efficient as distro centres but decent enough.

Essentially make your own luck ;)

1. Massacre /pirate assassination mission rewards
  2. combat byproducts
  3. mat trader
Repeat steps 1-3
My mat inventory is full of MEF, EFC, biotech conductors, pharma isos, CDC, imperial shielding and more.

Her name is... none of your business... I just sacrifice bags of puppies to RNGesus on His Holy Day, which is randomly determined each week.

Top Bottom