Ships when are we getting new ships

when are we getting new ships it has been almost a year we have been waiting for a few years for fleet carries though we might have got some new ship in december as we did not get fleet carries but we dont so when could we be seeing new ships in elite

I was listening to PWEI on youtube last night lol.

On topic:
What niches do people feel aren't covered by the 14 small and 15 medium ships we have in the game already? For smalls in particular there's surely every realistic combination of hardpoints and internals covered already.

inb4 Cobra Mk4 thread... 😁
Not all combinations, I'm still waiting for a small ship with a class 7 FSD and at least four class 8 optional modules slots. They can even call the ship the 'Imperial Tardis'

when are we getting new ships it has been almost a year we have been waiting for a few years for fleet carries though we might have got some new ship in december as we did not get fleet carries but we dont so when could we be seeing new ships in elite
????

Thought you might want some of those

I was listening to PWEI on youtube last night lol.

On topic:
What niches do people feel aren't covered by the 14 small and 15 medium ships we have in the game already? For smalls in particular there's surely every realistic combination of hardpoints and internals covered already.

inb4 Cobra Mk4 thread... 😁
Small with 4 mediums, heavy fighter, competitor to the Vulture. We can call it the Viper Interceptor. :)

oyXovHK.png

Top Bottom