When Building a Park - Are You Paused or UnPaused?

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
I play un-paused unless I'm far away from the guests. I need to block out any distractions! Thank includes those fiddly guests dancing around the edge of my screen.

Paused for me, probably more out of habit than anything else, but for my big park paused does give me maximum smoothness when building and placing scenery, then I unpause to see how it looks.

. . . that PlanCo doesn't have the option of opening a saved game paused, and insists on burning in-game-time before the pause option is available, is extremely frustrating to me! [sulk]

Apparently this wasn't one of the QoL improvements in the 1.10.2.60872 update. More frustrating since I've been playing Two Point Hospital, which does allow the game to be loaded paused. (TPH has other frustrations for me, but not this one.)

Paused, then open for short periods when needed. But all shops and rides are closed to help reduce lag...

Apparently this wasn't one of the QoL improvements in the 1.10.2.60872 update. More frustrating since I've been playing Two Point Hospital, which does allow the game to be loaded paused. (TPH has other frustrations for me, but not this one.)

I never once thought about this before but an option somewhere to load the game paused I think would go down absolute wonders I think! Definitely one of the best suggestions I've seen in a long time. My default state of play is definitely paused with rides testing so I'm able to unpause at will to test sight lines and things in motion.

I'm working on gigantic projects at the moment and that moment of fear when loading into the park and having to pause it is something I deal with every time [big grin].

Top Bottom