When is Chapter 4 3.3 being released?

Beta ends next week, so probably a week or two later? No info yet.
Almost all of the times when FD ended a beta, the content went life right away. So chances are good that we will get things next week, but there's no guarantee.

Why the lol? As said, FD already more than once rolled out things the very day they ended a beta. While more than once the community very much agree that things are not ready to be rolled out yet and should better get some additional development time.
They rolled out stuff which was in much worse state than he current beta. So i just don't get the "lol" on this.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
FD has said that the end of Beta is not indication of the release date.

Sadly. :(

Why the lol? As said, FD already more than once rolled out things the very day they ended a beta. While more than once the community very much agree that things are not ready to be rolled out yet and should better get some additional development time.
They rolled out stuff which was in much worse state than he current beta. So i just don't get the "lol" on this.

"More than once" != "almost all"

Tuesday == release day. December 11th or 18th? 18th, then. It's a massive update, one week is too short. Besides, IIRC it was two weeks in the past as well.

EDIT: Beta 3 for 3.0 ended on February 9th, final release was on February 27th. A Tuesday, btw.

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:
FD will be brave to put it live too close to Christmas. If it still has any serious bugs, they'll have to come in over the festive period to fix them. And as nobody says, too much salt spoils the turkey.

Either before the 16th of Dec or early Jan would be my guess.

"More than once" != "almost all"
Yea, yea. Do we have to go through all betas and releases done? I don't have the overview at hand, but out of memory I'd say that we had way more immediate rollouts than delayed rollouts up to now.
Of course we have the "end of the beta date does not indicate the release" statement. But that can just as well just be be just precaution to avoid being blamed of false advertising if things go wrong, e.g. finding something last minute which demands a delay. But when also considering the statement, that fixes to the Mamba will not be done any more before launch, I would guess that launch is not that far off. If it would still be several weeks to go, I'd expect the fixes to be implemented till then.

Top Bottom