When is Phase 2?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Word on the street in the concourse is Wednesday

990755e7a8faba33ac2c69f558355585_w200.gif

You'll still have to fly your own ship there or take Apex. and you haven't yet seen what Front line have in store for you!
quite obvious that they will provide dropships because it is hinted at an elevator entrance along with new addition of chairs in cockpits

Who says they don't employ testers? Hey, if you want to get in on the action see the link below.

asking for coding experience for QA Testers is kind of a long stretch.

Yeah, I'm having a very difficult time seeing the potential of this service.
I can. Suppose you have a job to take down an outpost, but your team doesn't want to lose a ship. Instead of landing 4klicks out, driving by SRV and attempting to breach the perimeter, you get one of the team to call down a taxi, sneak into command and drop the ship turrets. Call in the Calvary to take out the skimmers and the heavily entrenched troopers, and then walk out with the goods.

The other scenario is when you've jumped out of your ship for a bit of a surface jaunt - except someone's waiting for you, and they blow up your ship - luckily with you not in it. You escape, perhaps with your SRV, or on foot, but no ship. What to do? Call a taxi!

u all are alot of complainers.... they are putting alot of work into this most of the them working from home.. having to deal with home things while working not to mention that game development is a long cycle and game developers deserve our gratitude for making the games we like.... this is an ALPHA people not one of those early access rubbish that suckers buy into this is a PROPER alpha Not ready for mainstream consumption. So don't get ur nickers in a knot when things don't go exactly like you except them to. if there is problem stop to consider that maybe ur the problem...... Lets remember cyberpunk 2077 and the fact that it ended up being a bad game becausse people bitched and moaned about it taking to long.
Apologist rim shiners like this are hilarious: gameplay feedback is exactly what they're asking of us in the alpha. They don't need to be defended when they're openly asking for criticism.

Apologist rim shiners like this are hilarious: gameplay feedback is exactly what they're asking of us in the alpha. They don't need to be defended when they're openly asking for criticism.
Yeah, but come on. They asked for feedback on specific things, yet the biggest gripe, the sweetest whine, is something that's not going to change! That's not feedback, that bitter grapes.

I can. Suppose you have a job to take down an outpost, but your team doesn't want to lose a ship. Instead of landing 4klicks out, driving by SRV and attempting to breach the perimeter, you get one of the team to call down a taxi, sneak into command and drop the ship turrets. Call in the Calvary to take out the skimmers and the heavily entrenched troopers, and then walk out with the goods.

The other scenario is when you've jumped out of your ship for a bit of a surface jaunt - except someone's waiting for you, and they blow up your ship - luckily with you not in it. You escape, perhaps with your SRV, or on foot, but no ship. What to do? Call a taxi!
It has been a while since I played horizons. I don't recall what the restricted area radius is of most of these small settlements. I can't imagine that it's four kilometers.
We'll see how it goes when phase two hits and we can actually pilot our own ships down to the planet surface.

It has been a while since I played horizons. I don't recall what the restricted area radius is of most of these small settlements. I can't imagine that it's four kilometers.
We'll see how it goes when phase two hits and we can actually pilot our own ships down to the planet surface.
Maybe not... but it's a long drive, especially since you come in facing the cannons.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom