When should we expect a new dinosaur pack?

Well the cretaceous pack came out about a month after Wu's dlc did (NOV-20, DEC-16) so it could be this next week if we are lucky. Wouldnt be surprised if it was a herbivore pack with Pachrhinosaurus in it. Really really hope dryosaurus would be in it as well but I hope charonosaurus is not. Dont know why we need another hadrosaur and especially one that looks just like parasaurolophus that we already have. So many better contenders could fill that spot so I really hope the name in the files is just a placeholder for something way better.

Well the cretaceous pack came out about a month after Wu's dlc did (NOV-20, DEC-16) so it could be this next week if we are lucky. Wouldnt be surprised if it was a herbivore pack with Pachrhinosaurus in it. Really really hope dryosaurus would be in it as well but I hope charonosaurus is not. Dont know why we need another hadrosaur and especially one that looks just like parasaurolophus that we already have. So many better contenders could fill that spot so I really hope the name in the files is just a placeholder for something way better.
That’s what I was thinking. Claire’s Sanctuary came out on June 18 and I thought that this next dinosaur pack would come around this time but nothing’s happened. Also has anyone found out any other leaks as of recently like the last few weeks because I’ve seen some of the videos from a YouTuber named darklord101 who has posted videos about leaked stuff like the Segisaurus and Protoceratops coming. Not just that but there’s something that four new dinosaurs are coming and something about October. I’m confused here.

That’s what I was thinking. Claire’s Sanctuary came out on June 18 and I thought that this next dinosaur pack would come around this time but nothing’s happened. Also has anyone found out any other leaks as of recently like the last few weeks because I’ve seen some of the videos from a YouTuber named darklord101 who has posted videos about leaked stuff like the Segisaurus and Protoceratops coming. Not just that but there’s something that four new dinosaurs are coming and something about October. I’m confused here.

As far as I know the only reliable leak is the 4chan one which as all complete except for the '93 dlc which we will have to wait and find out in december. I check BestInSlot daily to see if he has had any news but nothing so far. Does anyone know when how far ahead of time streamers are given confirmations of dlc/updates? Like I want to say BiS gave us an official confirmation for carnivore pack and claire's dlc at least a week before their releases.

As far as I know the only reliable leak is the 4chan one which as all complete except for the '93 dlc which we will have to wait and find out in december. I check BestInSlot daily to see if he has had any news but nothing so far. Does anyone know when how far ahead of time streamers are given confirmations of dlc/updates? Like I want to say BiS gave us an official confirmation for carnivore pack and claire's dlc at least a week before their releases.
Nope. I know for a fact that this 1993 dlc is coming. The only news I know is that sand has been added to Nublar and that he posted a video about that we’ll probably get a sandbox mode for all of the islands

If our predictions of a December DLC are true, it would make sense to release a small dinosaur pack somewhere around mid-October. Similar to how last spring they gave us some DLC to play with before the summer update and Claire, so a smaller fall update and DLC isn't to nonsensical to believe.

There are three confirmed untitled DLC packs coming to the game as of now. I suspect that at least one or even two of them would be 3+ Dino packs.

My earliest predictions for the first of the three DLCs showing up would be later this month. If not, then probably between October or November, the latter month which I personally don’t think so.

If our predictions of a December DLC are true, it would make sense to release a small dinosaur pack somewhere around mid-October.

I really hope its this month. I have been holding off on playing the game till a dlc comes out and if I wait till October I might as well not even play it till december when the expected BIG dlc comes out. Considering the next dlc should be something simple like a dino pack the sooner the better.

Don't count your chickens yet my friend we don't know for sure what is going to be in the next DLC remember frontier is well-known for changing the roster at the last second in order to keep it a surprise so let's try to avoid talking about these dinosaurs too much in order to make sure we get what we want. That's just my opinion my friend.

Top Bottom