PvP When You Kill An Explorer in Distant Worlds 2 (DW2)...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
When you kill someone in Distant Worlds 2, and wipe their exploration data, I just hope you know that:

FVY0Pxw.jpg

Also:

Step 1
Q73Rsdq.jpg

Step 2
ZSfPZdv.jpg

Step 3
6Hhhmkt.jpg

Step 4
C5DYKUB.jpg

Also:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

These steps are the motions of a coward imo. The servers already have enough instancing problems getting people together for anything, throwing peole on blocklists whose friends you might be friends with in some roundabout way, or just de-instancing them from you period is just stupid and poor game design. The block feature should have never been implemented. A mute option sure but if you're gonna play in Open you know the risks, going around crying and blocking just makes you seem weak. Run to mobius or solo if you can't handle open and stop resorting to a feature that likely will create more problems than it fixes.

These steps are the motions of a coward imo. The servers already have enough instancing problems getting people together for anything, throwing peole on blocklists whose friends you might be friends with in some roundabout way, or just de-instancing them from you period is just stupid and poor game design. The block feature should have never been implemented. A mute option sure but if you're gonna play in Open you know the risks, going around crying and blocking just makes you seem weak. Run to mobius or solo if you can't handle open and stop resorting to a feature that likely will create more problems than it fixes.

No he's doing it right, you can tell by the amount of greifer salt it generates. Logging out on them ( by FD approved methods ) also works a treat.

Thank you for your concern, but the block feature doesn't prevent me from instancing with people who have friended players I have blocked. I get the same full instances as before. Only with finally having a system chat that is free from the constant "Z0 Z0 Z0" chat spamming by the ganker kids. That's pretty nice, too.

Also, I only see one person crying around here.

Last edited:
Expoitative aswell if you ask me.

Fortunately nobody asked you and the only opinion that counts is FD's. Not only did they implement the block feature they also changed it from just chat block to a matchmaking block ( with limits ) so they are apparently keen to allow players in open to choose who they play with.[up]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom