Where are my commodities?

So, after 2.4 dropped I decided to get back into elite to see what is what. heard about near death experiences of other commanders who came face 2 face with thargs and did not feel the need to meet them yet. I decided to get into the CG's for anti-tharg stuff and what i discovered made my heart sink... the commodities needed to complete the anti tharg CG where very rare at the stations that sell them (even though according to EDDB.io there should be plenty of commodities even though it hasn't updated since 2.4 dropped) so what is going on? why are CG-commodities all of a sudden few and far in between? I have hopped to 3 different stations to get some tantalum and only got 22 units so far... all the wile any other commodities sold by the station are plentiful.

if this is some new way concocted by Fdev to make it harder to complete CG's I am not sure I still want to complete these CG's and just let the thargs take over...... I wouldn't mind just making 1 or to trips to get my holds full of CG stuff, but now it seems i have to either wait at the station for half a hour to get a full hold, or jump around from station to station just to collect 4 units at a time....

so please Fdev, make the CG related commodities a bit less scarce so we can actually fulfill the CG before time (why did we ended on such a low tier for both the Anti-tharg weapon CG's? I blame it on the scarcity of the commodities needed for it!)

Top Bottom