Newcomer / Intro Where are stats?

The codex has stats about your commander. Is that what you mean?

--edit: If you mean weapon stats, you can see those by selecting a weapon (or any module) in the modules list in the right cockpit panel and then info option. You can see the same info in ourfitting but then you have be docked at a station with outfitting services.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure which station I've completed most assignments for and how far I've been. Most games seem to have stats but I dont have Inara account and how do they know me even if I start one

How far away you've been from your starter system is in the Codex under commander exploration stats. Stats about assignments completed for a certain station (faction?) are not available in the game but on Inara you can derive it manually from the mission log (lot of work).

I'm trying to figure which station I've completed most assignments for and how far I've been. Most games seem to have stats but I dont have Inara account and how do they know me even if I start one

I use ED:MarketConnector
Its a third party app that runs in the background on my computer and reads all my CMDR Log files and automatically uploads everything to Inara, EDDN, and EDSM... though with Inara you have to get an API Key code from Inara's website and enter that into the ED:MC App.

https://inara.cz/settings-api/

This is cool though because with Inara, the website tracks what stations I'm docked at in real time and allows me to search commodities, ship parts, etc; all within 300 light years of that station I'm at... and allows me to search ship parts by stations that sell them at discount prices.

Top Bottom