Where are the different colours??

Hello,

I really want to know one thing:
Where are the different colours of the animals which make them unique?
Every Animal looks the same, except the stripes and points of zebra, cheetah and co.

Now you have announced the Lama. Lamas have different colours!! Now they are all white!! Is this a joke? They look like sheeps -.-
Changing colurs cant be so difficult to add into the game...
This actions seems loveless...
Albino is possible too, so why it is so hard to dye a lion a little bit darker oder to have lamas in different colours...?

That this isnt added in the game till now is really dissappointing :(

Please add this to the game!!

I agree it should be in the game but I believe they are working on it. I’m more concerned with the look of the male lion itself before the color variations considering it looks pretty awful and cartoony.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
@FunnyLiz This is Bo's post regarding the color variants
Just for expectations' sake: new coat and pattern variations are not be in this week's update; we are looking into future possibilities to add more variations based on the discussion in this thread, but this will need some dev time.

Quick sidenote: pattern variations (Zebras, Giraffes, etc.) are in-game, they are based on genetics. Just like in real life, a juvenile will take patterns from its parents; if you've bred large herds, this could mean some repetitive patterns. We do want to look into adding more pattern variation; this would be a matter of our code team making a few changes so that there will be more individual patterns visible. We understand from the feedback here that this will make the game even more enjoyable, so that's something we're happy to look into.

Coat variations will also be addressed; this is a bigger change (as there's quite a few animals) so this will take time, but we hope that will make the animals feel more individualistic and realistic!

We will likely make these changes in a batch (so multiple animals at once), which might delay the date we're able to implement that into the game based on workload and team availability. Please let this be the clear answer that we have taken this feedback to heart!
The thread is found at https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/disappointed-with-lack-of-coat-variation-in-wolves.534619/

Okay, well I hope it comes soon. The fact that modders have managed to give us more coat variations and colors while devs kinda....no offense but seem to not care much (considering the fact we were promised this kinda stuff on release yet still no dice). Maybe Frontier should consider contacting modders with good stuff about bringing their creations into the game officially to lessen the work load on the dev team if it really is that hard.

Okay, well I hope it comes soon. The fact that modders have managed to give us more coat variations and colors while devs kinda....no offense but seem to not care much (considering the fact we were promised this kinda stuff on release yet still no dice). Maybe Frontier should consider contacting modders with good stuff about bringing their creations into the game officially to lessen the work load on the dev team if it really is that hard.
completely agree with your statement.
Frontier always says that this will take time....but they promised that stuff since the beta...
The family tree and genetic too.
This shoul have been in the game since release... so its normal that a lot of people are angry or dissappointed :/

completely agree with your statement.
Frontier always says that this will take time....but they promised that stuff since the beta...
The family tree and genetic too.
This shoul have been in the game since release... so its normal that a lot of people are angry or dissappointed :/
I feel sorry for these volunteers mods as well, they try to dissuade outrage or upset comments but fact is you can't when it's issues that shouldn't even be present in the game because we were promised that these features would be in the game. I still find it quite amusing that modders are once again, showing the devs up. :I Like come on devs, either hire the modders or buy the assets of the modders to add it into the game officially or get your hinnys in gear and give us what we were promised.

Top Bottom