Where are the Thargoids?

I have been monitoring Galnet for a while now, and after the Witch Head and Pleaides incursion, there have been little to no reported instances of thargoid activity.
Is this the end of the thargoids in Elite? Or are they preparing for something BIG?
What are your thoughts?

No incursions currently. Waiting for them to appear again and I hope it is before the december update.
Still loads of signal sources in Pleiades and Witch Head.

Lull before the storm... I hope.

Question is... once they ramp-up the Thargoid threat on a Thursday..... will they remember to "turn off" no fire zones before launch?

I can see it now... massive Thargoid Push. You get attacked exiting stations. The station puts out a call for help. You attack a Thargoid and the station destroys you for violating the no-fire zone.

It has happened at least twice before. Will it happen again? Destroys mah-immersion.

They are planning something. Maybe when all the stations finish repairs in the Witch Head Nebula, or something on the September update. The one with the Arx currency.
It's definitely the calm before the storm!

Lull before the storm... I hope.

Question is... once they ramp-up the Thargoid threat on a Thursday..... will they remember to "turn off" no fire zones before launch?

I can see it now... massive Thargoid Push. You get attacked exiting stations. The station puts out a call for help. You attack a Thargoid and the station destroys you for violating the no-fire zone.

It has happened at least twice before. Will it happen again? Destroys mah-immersion.

Maybe the no-fire-zone could be lifted from stations under attak by hostile aliens (yeah guys, lets kill all the pilots who are trying to defend us. LOGIC!).

Anyway, being serious:
I do hope that this is just a calm before the storm, and that it (hopefully) heralds the inplementation of the Thargoid Motherships, making the thargoid threat a more pressing matter that requires a hell of a lot more participation than the current situation.

I just hope they don't take too much time to bring back incursions.
Or just 1 static AX CZ in Maia or something...

Here is my nod to the hope that thargoid payouts are increased to at least cover the cost of repairs.

Top Bottom