Where are you now? What are you doing?

What are you up to (in the game I mean !) while "socially distanced?"
Where are you in this Galaxy? You don't have to give a precise location :)

I have just entered this nebula in the Norma Arm at
"Greae Phoea TZ-E d12-587" Some nice views, but it's all been explored .... or at least, visited.

Screenshot_5104.jpg

Me, just a few jumps away from SD, in a system which has both a HAZRes site and a material trader. In my Krait MK II, which in the present configuration doesn't even have a fuel scoop, but rather has a MRP in that slot.

I can't tell what my next gaming session will bring, but I think it's rather obvious what my last one was. :D

in an Imperial system working hard to flip it for the PRAETORIAN CURIATE ASSEMBLY.

it's has the largest population of any system i have attempted to flip from one MF to another. it's been slow but fun. great variety of missions to keep things interesting.

i have about 2/3rd's of my ships here. traders/haulers, armored hauler, murderboat (FGS, cause it's fun), pirate killer and my trusty old Type 6 the "Stop Gap".

the BGS has had me hooked for sometime now and helps keep things from getting stale.

Still aboard Gnosis. Think I've been aboard for about 18 months by now? So, taking the slow boat to Colonia, trying really hard to find Water based geology that ISN'T icy. Bit of a needle in a haystack of needles, water magma planets seem inevitably cold and hostile .... just like me after 18 months of caravanning. (Arf) I'm aboard the Gnosis. Think I've been aboard for about 18 months by now? Still taking the slow boat to Colonia, trying really hard to find warm water magma planets ...

What are you up to (in the game I mean !) while "socially distanced?"
Where are you in this Galaxy? You don't have to give a precise location :)

I have just entered this nebula in the Norma Arm at
"Greae Phoea TZ-E d12-587" Some nice views, but it's all been explored .... or at least, visited.

View attachment 166231

Maybe current events have distorted my vision but it looks as if you are flying towards a giant viral particle. Get in there are kill it!

Im transfering ship to go back to the corvette after the mining mini boom... waiting 2 hours for the taxi phantom ship to transfer to here, Im of to kill pirates and pick up their LTD that they fail to collect from mega ship / intallations as there spaced again...
ENXOqM4W4AANfVA

On my own expedition away from the bubble, have found a few unexplored worlds. Breaking in my Krait Phantom, think I like it over the Mk II. Still have thousands of light years to go. Stopping to probe any planets of interest.

Currently drifting off course somewhere between the Bubble and Sag A*.

Whilst engineering a PvP Chieftain in Colonia.

Then there’s the management of seven mini fleets around the Bubble and my constant need for materials, silly stuff to do and general pratting about that needs to be completed. This morning I spent ten minutes sitting in my Viper parked in front of a landing bay at The Dweller’s place waiting for a Cmdr to pop up out of Outfitting in their Corvette just so I could surprise them with a friendly “hullo.” I still don’t know why and I don’t think they noticed.

Don‘t get three accounts if you enjoy this game...or do get early retirement, I only have one of those and it’s not the financially viable one.

Still sitting in the bar next to the reactor shaft at the rock waiting for more people to pew-pew. In between my runs to support The Nameless I sketch new build ideas into the paint's of my ships, lost already countless of them do to being over painted by overeager paint robots. They do make a nice explosion once they hit the bottom of the reactor shaft, so it's all good.

Just wandering around about 170-180Ly from Sol delivering mugs.

As a retired/unemployed player of computer game and reader of SF I am not sure how I can increase my social distancing without actually leaving the planet.
Your post is very confusing. Are you actually (a nicer version of) me?:unsure:

Top Bottom