Dinosaurs White Indoraptor

Your Feature Request / Idea
According to the backstage of JWFK and Bayona, we would have two Indoraptors originally, the black one we already know, and a white one (that would eventually be killed by the black one in a Cain and Abel style story). I noticed that a lot of people were complaining about there being no white Indoraptors in the park, and that's where the idea comes in. Because now we have a black Indominus, so ... you understand ...
nh687uplvwb11.png

Basically, he would have totally white skin, not altering the stripe (or somehow alter it), credits to Steamblust for that image.

Last edited:
Yes I've seen Concept art of a White Female indoraptor that was suppose to be featured in the Movie Jurassic world fallen kingdom but was cut from the movie at the last minute.

That's suppose to be a white Indoraptor? I thought it was a normal Indoraptor in sunlight... it's too gray... a white Indoraptor should be albino pale like the Indominus...

The Idea of a White skinned Indoraptor is really good.

A little off topic - I personally find that two skins in the entire game, which I really love and I think would look amazing on the Indoraptor.

One being the dark Greeny yellow and red horned skin on the Allosaurus
second being the simular skin on the Carnotaurus.

it would be great to see that skin, on the Indoraptor and the Indo Rex. instead of the traditional blacks and whites.

I just feel that Green's are more traditional, in all dinosaurs, though I know the indo's are hybrids. but even if you crossover dinosaur dna more than likely you would get green.
Even Mr Masrani was surprised at the indominus rex being white.

but yes it would be intresting indeed to see a while and gold striped Indoraptor

Top Bottom