Who else is stuck with leftover stock of (now, worthless) CG commodities on their carrier?

Was that just you, loading and unloading the carrier yourself, or with a number of players doing the work? I suspect this just highlights the fact that carriers are designed for group play (not necessarily a squadron just multiple players working together) rather than as an individual player's super-ship.
I think that's true about FCs being originally for groups, but if a group of players are loading and unloading a single FC, they'll still be able to deliver CG tonnage faster by just flying direct. The only exceptions are if supplies are many jumps away or the destination has long supercruise.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Anybody like me spend hours loading up their carrier with thousands of units of one or more of the CG commodities, log off with plans to come back in a day or two and spend my next play session unloading, only to find that the CG ended before I could get back to the game? (like, a week early... by the way)

I did load up with Power Generators (luckily only a few thousand), but after 2 (two) initial runs between my FC and Blaauw on Thursday I got hit with bugs and was not able to jump into Supercruise ever again. Tried all the way throughout the CG, but all I was getting was an infinite transition ending with an Orange Sidewinder or CTD - or was not able to log in at all, regardless of mode.

:(

Top Bottom