Who Is or Isn't a CHC Member?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There are quite a lot of people on this forum, but who is a Coaster Head and who isn't?
I took the plunge and glad I did.
It seems that quite a lot of you are! [yesnod]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I'll tell you a secret...

All right it isn't a secret really, but I saw Brett or Zac (official Frontier staff) say in a support question that you can see if someone is a CHC member by looking at the background of their posts (the black background behind the text).

There is nothing but black/grey if you don't own the game/CHC/Early Bird.
There is a standard Planet Coaster logo if you own the standard game only.
There is a slightly golden Planet Coaster logo with a sort of smile in it (like the t-shirt) if you own the CHC membership. I only don't know if this will be the same for Early Bird owners and Early Bird owners that do not own CHC membership.

You can see this when viewing the forum on the standard theme, not on the mobile theme.

[praise]

Last edited:

All right it isn't a secret really, but I saw Brett or Zac (official Frontier staff) say in a support question that you can see if someone is a CHC member (or Early Bird owner) by looking at the background of their posts (the black background behind the text).

There is a slightly golden Planet Coaster logo with a sort of smile in it (like the t-shirt) if you own the CHC membership. I only don't know if this will be the same for Early Bird owners and Early Bird owners that do not own CHC membership.

You can see this when viewing the forum on the standard theme, not on the mobile theme.

[praise]

It looks like us Early Bird folks have a blank background [sulk]

All right it isn't a secret really, but I saw Brett or Zac (official Frontier staff) say in a support question that you can see if someone is a CHC member (or Early Bird owner) by looking at the background of their posts (the black background behind the text).

[praise]

Interesting! Great idea I'll be adding to my own forum for my premium members.

But back on topic, no I am not. I'm brand new here!

Spent money on the march launch, so not a coaster head, if their was a full package probably would have gotten that. But happy as is, I can wait till march to get my say and see the latest and greatest. Thou I have to admit, I wish I seen more information weekly ;)

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
It looks like us Early Bird folks have a blank background [sulk]

Yes, so it appears. A pity... I have Early Bird too, but also CHC, so...

It would be great if Early Bird owners without CHC could have a special background too!!!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Well then, welcome at the amazing Planet Coaster forum! [big grin]

Last edited:

Must be a certain setting, in general browser everyone looks the same to me and I have early bird, so no clue on that one, interesting idea thou. Maybe "they" see it that way.

Thank you for the information on that Joel, I wondered why some backgrounds had the logo and some hadn't. Maybe the Early Bird only members could have a bird emblem added to the background.

It's a secret.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I'm CHC Member.

For any questions, please use this adress : https://www.cia.gov/index.html

giphy.gif

Not a coaster head member, nor I bought anything for now. (I'll take it in consideration when I'll have the economical possibility to do so)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom