General / Off-Topic Who's watching the movies again ? :D

So i'm watching all jurassic movies again, no matter how many times i watch these movies they remain great.

I'm looking forward to the game, and hopefully sandbox updates for 'challenge' mode.

Don't dissapoint us devs, i really hope it will be as good as it seems to be, if not.. i'll probaly rage for years refusing to ever acknowlege you guys again.

So no pressure, just don't fail us jurassic fans or we will send our raptors after ya.

Who else has a nostalgia feel creeping up

Watched them the other day with my girlfriend. We watched Fallen Kingdom last night. Now I just cannot wait for the game.

I was going to. I will save watching JP till the night of the 11th while waiting for Steam to allow me to play the game.

Yeah i can't wait for fallen kingdom as well, i've watched jurassic world about 5 times in the past few months, and once i've watched jp3 (perhaps today or tomorrow), i'll be watching it once more. i hope fallen kingdom will be as great as i expect it to be as well.

Jurassic Film Franchise

Actually started watching the entire film franchise from the start to prep for Fallen Kingdom.

Watched JPIII today

Watched LW:JP last week

Watched JP the week before that

Will watch JW next week

Went to see Fallen Kingdom on the 11th June just before the game came out, was a great day! [big grin] And now just bought Jurassic Park on blu ray as I don't have a VHS player anymore to watch my old copy of it! haha

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I've watched all of the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies before seeing Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in cinema on June 6. It was great to see them again.

Top Bottom