Why friendly capital ship is attacking me in conflict zones?

As soon as he appears the first thing he does is attack me. I never fire at him, i never fire at any friendly ships. It happened multiple times.

The same thing is happening to me. Its very frustrating think its some kind of bug as of right now. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this

As soon as he appears the first thing he does is attack me. I never fire at him, i never fire at any friendly ships. It happened multiple times.
The same thing is happening to me. Its very frustrating think its some kind of bug as of right now. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this
Just curious if either one of you are pledged to a PowerPlay power. I'm not saying I think it's related, but I'm curious.

Have you actually formally joined a side in the conflict when this happens? Capital ships don't like neutrals who get too close and treat them as hostile.

All ships are green when you start if you are allied with the factions of the system. The ones you choose to fight against will turn red once you make your choice.

In the first II, the phase with Segnen vs Zende.
While playing for them Imps, their capital ship was always shooting the poor sod me... All imps on the map were green, zende were reds, but when the cap ship popped it was all red and grumpy.
No wonder Zende won so easily

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
All capital ships have an exclusion zone. If you stay too close, even if you are on the same side, the capital ship will fire upon you.

The same has hapened to me multiple times, the capital ship will even start killing the npc ships of it's own faction. Every time this occurs no new wave of hostile faction ships will spawn in anymore, forcing me to leave.

It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen a cap ship, let alone popped their heat thingies and made them run away, but as I recall they had really bad aim anyways.

Same thing happened to me as well, it slowly came through it's "Space Portal" and then started firing at me. I did align with a faction and was engaged with another ship and boom. Lit me up like a Christmas tree.

dxm55

Banned
Must be the hideous NPC SLF pilot you're carrying.
I get the same reaction when I see a cockroach.
Kill it with fire.

Top Bottom