Why Guardians Are Dumb And Not Cool

Well, to be fair, Aegis does know that humanity is capable of far more effective tools than what the Guardians have. I seem to remember that humanity has already had an AI uprising, which is why computers in Elite have less functionality than a 20th century toaster; plus, Aegis presumably knows about how effective INRA used to be against the Thargoids.

All we are waiting for now is for Aegis to get its act together and create a fleet of Mycoid-seeding, autonomously replicating, meta-alloy armoured, guardian hybrid drones to finally deal with the Thargoids.
Are you being paid by Aegis for spreading its propaganda? Thargoids aren't attacking humanity, they're attacking Aegis.

Thargoids aren't attacking humanity, they're attacking Aegis.

Well, it does make sense for an invader to crush those that resist and oppose them before moving onto those that offer no resistance. Without Aegis to slow their advance, it'll be a freeform slaughter fest for them as they rip apart humanity unopposed.

Well, it does make sense for an invader to crush those that resist and oppose them before moving onto those that offer no resistance. Without Aegis to slow their advance, it'll be a freeform slaughter fest for them as they rip apart humanity unopposed.
No slaughter here

An invader? You were skipping history classes in school, weren't you? :)

Not an easy mistake to make,confusing a badger with a buffalo.
You don't need to tell me mate! I don't even know how they did it, even with an ancient witchspace drive, a flux capacitor and a colander... I was sure they'd at least need a funnel and a vacuum pump!
And it must have been so uncomfortable too.

You don't need to tell me mate! I don't even know how they did it, even with an ancient witchspace drive, a flux capacitor and a colander... I was sure they'd at least need a funnel and a vacuum pump!
There's a reason AI was banned.

That's what i herd.

You know how Thargoids are still alive, and also really attractive? Guess what: the Guardians are NOT still alive. Which means they probably combat-logged. And that's bad.

Just saying, guardian-lovers.

Just because we haven't found them yet doesn't mean their descendants (or maybe even the originals in cryo) aren't in some permit locked system or the Magellanic Clouds.

Their skimmers fall like wheat before my dune buggy and its feeble pew pew shooters. They give up their secrets with trash from their own sites as "keys". They couldn't keep their own toasters in line. Don't seem so awesome to me.

I don't know tech that can still perform at any level after all this time is impressive.

Top Bottom