Why Guardians Are Dumb And Not Cool

If we do not see them does not mean they are dead. They can live in next galaxy.
Do not be fast in your conclusions. This is not cool. 🙃

Agree, I believe they maybe still around somewhere. Iirc accordingly to a lore I read, Guardians are humanoid as well and may have created Thargoids before they decided to fight them.

They're talking about Timothy, I think. Although Timothy isn't my child, so how he came to be is a mystery.
They're talking about Timothy, I think. Although Timothy isn't my child, so how he came to be is a mystery.

Timothy was found gnawing on an old human leg, he was taken in and given a home and a future.

But little Timmy is but one of the millions of insectile killer death alien machines spawned each year.

We need to help them. Please donate one million credits or human meat and make sure all insectile killer death alien machines have a home.

Timothy was found gnawing on an old human leg, he was taken in and given a home and a future.

But little Timmy is but one of the millions of insectile killer death alien machines spawned each year.

We need to help them. Please donate one million credits or human meat and make sure all insectile killer death alien machines have a home.
* donates Ram Tah ...

I firmly believe the orphanage is in Colonia. That guy that needs escape pods is highly suspicious.

An invader? You were skipping history classes in school, weren't you? :)

Quite the opposite, I happen to know that most of the history of exploration involves humans turning up somewhere, exclaiming "this is mine" and defending themselves when anyone/anything claimed otherwise.

All we have done is to turn up in the Pleiades and claim anything that seems interesting as our own. The Thargoids could have opted for the peaceful option and left us alone with our barnacles and artifacts, but instead they invaded our systems and hunted down our ships.

Well, to be fair, Aegis does know that humanity is capable of far more effective tools than what the Guardians have. I seem to remember that humanity has already had an AI uprising, which is why computers in Elite have less functionality than a 20th century toaster; plus, Aegis presumably knows about how effective INRA used to be against the Thargoids.

All we are waiting for now is for Aegis to get its act together and create a fleet of Mycoid-seeding, autonomously replicating, meta-alloy armoured, guardian hybrid drones to finally deal with the Thargoids.

My thoughts on Aegis.

Top Bottom