Why is ship interiors something that is not planned to be included if at least half the player base wants it?

Well go play them then.

I can't give you the specifics on why ED has no EVA, because I am not in a position to know.

Thing is, neither are you.

The fact we don't have it is a thing we just have to deal with and screaming on a forum is not going to change that.
Not screaming, you must be wearing the wrong hearing aids. I just mentioned it, because facts.

I can see floating about inside a ship only working with derelict ships, or if your ship is suitably powered down/disabled. Personally I wouldn't want it for moving about my own ship instead of walking about.

Throughout the development of the game some people have always complained x, y, z feature is missing from it. It's just the way it is. I can't imagine ship interiors not coming unless the game is cut short by FDev. It's really the 'missing link' between walking and piloting shops, and there's plenty of scope for missions that merge/blend both parts into a single mission. As with all things Elite related it will take time....

Ship interiors will never happen.

They just gave us "space legs" after six years of debate and look at all the things that broke.

Odyssey is busted up bad, and to make things worse, some of the issues affected Horizons.

In all Doom and Quake type games, you have to get walking and shooting right before you can add more halls and walls.

That alone will take a few years.

I'm with the other half of the player base not heard from.

Top Bottom