Why is there an imperial decal on my carrier?!?

Aisling Duval: "@Valorin rest assure, The Empire will stop at nothing until we have found the culprit of this heinous crime."

Aisling_Duval.jpg

Isn't she the upstart? The one that wants to destroy everything that makes the Empire great! I keep wondering why she hasn't been put in a jail cell yet for her treason....
Duval is the good one depending upon the player's point of view. Check out her home Empire system CUBEO.
Slaves and Imperial Slaves are prohibited...could be considered an upstart versus the rest of the Empire.

Duval is the good one depending upon the player's point of view. Check out her home Empire system CUBEO.
Slaves and Imperial Slaves are prohibited...could be considered an upstart versus the rest of the Empire.

Right, she's a reformer, which means she's a threat to most of the powerful Imperials.

Does it only appear on the Nautilus? I own a Victory class carrier, purchased in Diso, and Alliance system, and I have the star with the swoosh. Anyone own a Fortune class carrier? Seems that variant isnt as popular as the other two, but if someone has it and can report back, that would be awesome!

It might be part of the ship class, not where it was purchased.

Top Bottom